Having a problem with the site? POST HERE!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
This thread is for site issues and technical problems. While you can certainly create a new thread for an issue, if you post here, it is more likely to get reviewed in a timely manner.

I don't know if its only me or if it is already known but I can see the Pacific Regiment - Members only sub-forum even if its says in the small text "A private forum that can only be seen and read by members."

Upvote 0
I don't know if its only me or if it is already known but I can see the Pacific Regiment - Members only sub-forum even if its says in the small text "A private forum that can only be seen and read by members."

No, that seems to be a common issue, I've just checked myself and I can see the Pacific Members subforum.

Art Andrews will need to look again at the Permissions for the Pacific Regiment group and un-flub things. He's a history of flubbing the groups, it seems :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Since all Regimental officers now have their colours, what moderation powers do they have? I've had a few questions from members who need Regimental membership - do I have the ability to give them the membership they require?

Upvote 0
Since all Regimental officers now have their colours, what moderation powers do they have? I've had a few questions from members who need Regimental membership - do I have the ability to give them the membership they require?

You can send me a message with a list of usernames that need access to the regiment and I'll get them enlisted asap.

Thank you

Upvote 0

This is not fully set yet, but in regard to adding members, please see above. Once all of the new regiment staff has been elected/appointed, we will start laying out what can and can't be done from a site permissions standpoint.

Upvote 0
This is not fully set yet, but in regard to adding members, please see above. Once all of the new regiment staff has been elected/appointed, we will start laying out what can and can't be done from a site permissions standpoint.

I see. Is the CO badge finalised, or do we get a nameplate to go with it?

Oh, and I may need to speak with you regarding the Didact grouping - I have some tutorials coming in within the next few weeks, I'm going to need a group set up to award recognition to those that have submitted aid.

Upvote 0
Typo in the Mantle

Regiment Membership Officer (RMO)
  • Responsible for reviewing official member costume compliance
  • Oversees Battalion member information

Guessing that should say Regiment member information.

Upvote 0
Discussed this with Masterchief0624, but I'm not entirely sure if it's been implemented or not.

As I'm already one of the admins for the Australian Regiment, I do need two more. I've appointed @Danielle J!NX and Bambii as my XO and RMO respectively, but I don't think anything has been done about it as of yet, and I'm wondering if it can be at some point soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back