Help With Scaling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phi 225

I just downloaded a robogenesis chest file and the scaling is like something i havent ever seen it starts at like 86 and all of the scaling tuts start off at 30 how does this work?

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
I really have no clue how you missed it after searching so much...

i searched for your thread and couldnt find it, and it is really helpfull and really helped me, it really should be stickied

//Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Useless thread...

There is a nice scaling tutorial linked to in my signature.

I really have no clue how you missed it after searching so much...

@Xtreme TACTICS - No offense XT, but its bad taste to proclaim a forum thread useless, especially if its started by the mods. Also, there are as many approaches to scaling as there are Pep builds, especially if you use models from different authors. There is no silver bullet to scaling.

@Devilfish - That's one method that has some merit. Phi, if that works for you, go for it.

@Phi - I'd recommend checking out Naga's progression thread (Naga's Mark VI Progress). We've been colaborating on our armor for several months and have tried several scaling methods. He specifically calls out "Abrant3's Youtube tutorial series". After trying several different methods, that's what we've used with spectacular results.

Finally, I'd be careful about posting before searching the forums. There are a gazillion threads on scaling. Check the stickes!

The Kennanator said:
@Xtreme TACTICS - No offense XT, but its bad taste to proclaim a forum thread useless, especially if its started by the mods. Also, there are as many approaches to scaling as there are Pep builds, especially if you use models from different authors. There is no silver bullet to scaling.

[...]

I meant that thread is useless for this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back