How Do You Upload Pictures From Your Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I do it is I just send them via e-mail to my e-mail then download em from the e-mail to my computer, then upload them from there. If you don't have the internet on your phone you can always go to where you got your phone and ask them for a SD card to save your photos too then upload them that way. If you can't get a SD card for your phone you can see if they have a USB cable for your phone that will allow you to upload the photos from your phone to your computer and if that doesn't work sacrifice a goat.....

Just press the "send to 405th" button. I assume your phone has one since you've given us absolutely no other information about what type or model cell you use.

Maybe you should read the manual before spamming the boards with a generic "HALP" thread.

Yodajammies said:
Just press the "send to 405th" button. I assume your phone has one since you've given us absolutely no other information about what type or model cell you use.

Maybe you should read the manual before spamming the boards with a generic "HALP" thread.

I have been, actually, and using the search function, and found nothing that said "HOW 2 UPLOD UR PEEKS FRUM DA FONE". :sleep

Thanks, Max!

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe cous all phones export images diffrent?

check your manual!

then once saved on your computer put it on your photobucket account! its free if you dont have it already

If you have an email client then you can email it to a picture hosting service.

I'd suggest taking a look at Pixelpipe.com

i send my pics to my computer with Bluetooth :D

you may also be able to get a usb cord for your phone, or like others have said text/email the photos... Alot of phones have a simple way that you can transfer photos from your phone to computer. if you are still unable to figure it out, give your cell phone provider a call and one of the sales men could help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back