How To Make The Pepakura Folds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wanna be rude but have you done any research? I can at least find it in several topics already. There is a part of the forums called pepakura and cardboard armor section. Its in one of the very TOP part of the page where important imformation are stickied. Im not going to send you the link so you can go ahead and experience finding it yourself :pAgain, sry if im being a bit rude but its one of those questions that can easily be solved if you actually looked

welcome to the 405th! while here, we hope you enjoy your stay, but please follow the guidelines. Search, Search, Search. Please don't be lazy, the answers to most (if not all) of your questions are already here in the stickies at the top of every page. Please don't clutter up our forum with topics that will only get you the same answers.

h3thetruth said:
again how do i know what folds to do where?

Seriously h3thetruth, you have to read the stickies first before doing any pep work. Your other threads are all about things that have already been answered on the first post of the stickies. Pep involves a lot of work and people around here realize that so they put a great deal of effort to create the stickies. Don't let their efforts go to waste: read them and avoid cluttering the boards.

Here, I'll even give you the link: Pepakura and Cardboard Armor Stickies.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes thank you i am very new to this. i have looked at all of these stickies(which i just kinda learned what they are). sorry for my ignorance but some of the little things i was wondering about i couldnt seem to find therefore i posted. but i still dont see how you know which lines to fold which ways anyway im just gonna look some more then try folding stuff by myself i figured id mess you the first folding and everything so im planning to scrap it anyway. and your comments arent rude they are helpful

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back