I Need Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyoumon

Jr Member
Ok, so i need some help finding something and ive decided to harness the incredible knowledge base that is the 405th for help.

My sister(zaya age 17) wants to get into pepping as well and modeling, but she...isnt much on halo .

But she wants to do something from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion....she wants to make a Dark Seducers garb XD.

but im completely lost on finding stuff like that...that is if it even existes T_T.

heeeelpppp V_V

Dude its all good, :D I was where you are once! Over the summer i joined and i just wanna help people out.. you know? ;)

Next time you have a question PM me... Don't make another thread...Please? :rolleyes

*sighs* looks like there arnt any oblivion models...thats a drag...guess she'll have to make something else

Thanks for the help though...

The assistance thing still stands, if anyone knows of any oblivion models ill be waiting.

...ok to blatently show my stupidity and ignorance, ill just say this.

We have Modelers?! o_O

so yeah..didnt know and well do you happen to have any suggestions, or..maybe YOU ^___^

Jyoumon said:
...ok to blatently show my stupidity and ignorance, ill just say this.

We have Modelers?! o_O

so yeah..didnt know and well do you happen to have any suggestions, or..maybe YOU ^___^

Yes people in the community make pepakura models...Shocking isn't it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Very XD, so you wouldnt happen to have a personel suggestion for me(not a pun i meant as people personel) would ya?

the sooner she can get it started the better XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back