I think something broke (for me?)

Hein B287

So i was checking out all the different new post around the forums like i do every day. When i stumbled on the first strings of code for emoticons and such. Not sure if this is a temporary bug on the forum itself or if i have to do some cleanup to fix it.

Any ideas?

Or we could go back to old school emoticons like these: XD

Attachments

• Knipsel-1.JPG
    Knipsel-1.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 79
Solution
We've been working on it since last night.

Should be resolved now, or soon. You might need to update your Cache to get the fix in.
For the most part it is resolved, but there's still some lingering issues; the first I noticed was the timestamps all showing as "later_today_at_x"
1687332905254.png

And the second was the broken UI when hovering over a user's avatar (which seems related):
1687332934957.png

Upvote 0
yeah, I got this too, try checking the script and seeing what the code is set to, its probably mistaking code for a name, this usually happens if you code it wrong, and forget to let the computer know the code is not a name.

Upvote 0
There was an update to the forum that caused some issues but those all should be resolved now, including the later_today. If you're still finding any issues, please message me, but I believe they are all resolved.

Upvote 0
This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back