Ideas On Undersuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxisZero

I'm trying to get a few ideas about a good undersuit for my armor thats coming along. Any suggestions are welcomed, the more comfortable the better. Include some details about price and ability to move. Heat is another good thing to list ( if it gets warm fast). I was thinking about trying out a black wet suit, might be a bit warmer than I would like but would tighten up my body pretty good to make the armor adjust a bit better. I will be spending a few bucks on this part so the pricer the better.

AxisZero said:
I'm trying to get a few ideas about a good undersuit for my armor thats coming along. Any suggestions are welcomed, the more comfortable the better. Include some details about price and ability to move. Heat is another good thing to list ( if it gets warm fast). I was thinking about trying out a black wet suit, might be a bit warmer than I would like but would tighten up my body pretty good to make the armor adjust a bit better. I will be spending a few bucks on this part so the pricer the better.

read the sticky in the noob forum marked ultimate noob list and scroll down and you'll find underarmor suggestions or ask the ultimate underarmor man bluerealm(he has freakin amazing underarmor and PM him about his underarmor just visit my profile nd scroll down to find him in my friends list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back