Intro You To Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzaku

Hello All of 405th ummm..... i had some free time so i thought id do a quick intro to me

basic stuff is

name: Steven or Steve either name works with me

area: im from the Dallas TX area love it hear

Interest: im an acting major here in Dallas im currently working an trying to make time to get into prop making which is kinda tough cause im completely new at this so any advice and tips are more then welcomed

well thats all i can think of off the fly add me im real relax and chill i get along with everyone so hit me up

if theres anything else u wanna know drop by with a message =]

Welcome to the 5th, the 405th. All i can suggest to you is, read the stickies,rules, and make sure to lơk up what you're lơking for. Before bothering a moderator about it. Lets just say you don't want them to get mad at you

Welcome to the 405th. I second SpartanMjolnir's comments.

Sticky topics are jam packed with almost everything you will ever need to know on the subject(s) relevant to what this community collectively does. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly urge you watch Adam's short video introduction to the 405th located here.

The only thing I can really add aside that is try not to necro post (posting in a thread that has been inactive for a long time) and try not to double post (self explanatory). Also, when quoting a post that is picture heavy, be a sport and remove the pictures in the quote so it is more scroll friendly and nicer towards members with slower connection speeds. If you have a question, please try to state your question in a clear and direct manner. And as always - treat your fellow members with respect.

Again, welcome to the 405th! I look forward to working with you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back