Kakal and Memep- Grunts for Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

SterkOks

Jr Member
Our story is of two lonely grunts in the Covenant Hierarchy, who dared to question the authority of the rest of the world. They decided to stand up for their race, and asked why they had to suffer despite the fact that they had a life without war. These are the stories of those brave Unggoy's misadventures. Welcome... To Balaho!!

Please don't post stupid stuff. It's a stupid article, I know.... But it's supposed to be about having fun with the side of Halo that they don't tell you.

I encourage anyone to write their own little misadventures. Go to Wiki for naming tips, so they actually sound like Covies. Please remember that no matter what, the brutes are always shouting, and they ALWAYS growl. That means use caps for brutes, and make weird sounds like GRRRLLAAA or RRRRGGGLLLLLLZZZZZZZ.
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Jiralhanae#Naming
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Unggoy#Naming
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Elites#Naming
Those should get you started, just search in the box the name of the species, it should have a naming section.

-------------------------------------------

One day Kakal was cleaning up a mess that a superior Brute had made, because they didn't feel like cleaning it up. If you honestly want to know what it was that needed cleaning up then that is weird. I can't think of anything. Anyway, Kakal is cleaning, and Memep comes over to talk.
"I think it's stupid that you should be cleaning this up. Why are we even fighting this war?"
"Shut up Memep, if Parabumus hears you he'll smack you across that river!" As he said it, Kakal pointed at that river in the Campaign map "Sierra 117" and got the chills, remembering the last time he had to swim over and get Memep from the water. He'd almost been shot by a Kig-Yar.
"Well, Parabamus can kiss my methane tank. I don't care if he kicks me all the way to the Iron Skull. We should sneak away in a banshee and go back home. We can kill the whole Covenant, and then we'll be safe. No more fighting or doing what we don't want cause we're the little guys."
"YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE PLOTTING THE DOWNFALL OF THE COVENANT, MEMEP!!!!" Bellowed Parabamus, and because of what I said earlier he also added a "GRRRLLLAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!"
"Oh, crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, Kakal, you gotta hide me!"
"OH, No! Not this time, Memep. It's your fault. Just do your job!"
Just then, Parabamus, the leader of the formation, came over and grabbed Memep by the methane tank. "GGGGRRRRRRRRGRAHHH!!!" He said.
"Wha... Ummm.... What??" Said Memep, bewildered. Before he recieved his answer, he was in the air. He scrambled for dear life, grasping out, for whatever he could find. Suddenly his hands closed upon the Blind Skull.
"How is this thing gonna help me!?!? This skull shouldn't even be here, it's soooo pointless! Get rid of it, Bungie!"

If the grunt says it, itz true.

"Are you ok, Memep? Did Parabamus hurt you?"
"YOU DON'T HAVE THE PROPER AUTHORITY TO CALL ME THAT YOU STUPID LITTLE .... UHMMM... WHAT DO BRUTES CALL THE GRUNTS?"
anyway, uhh "ROOOAAARRR!!!!!!!" Said Parabamus, apparently he thinks so little of the grunts that he doesn't even allow them to call him by his real name. What a jurk. (Did you catch that, Urk? I used your little joke.... You're welcome)
"I'm OK Kakal!!! Don't worry 'bout me none! I cnn.... take care uhh.... m'self..." *His speech is slurred, like he's injured*
"Oh no!!! Memep!!!! I'm comin'!!!"
"OH NO YOU'RE NOT, FINISH CLEANING THAT ... STUFF... UP!!! GRRRRRRRRR!"
"Ok, mister big brute man. Me do what you want!"
Ok, so I can't think of anything else. Hope you enjoyed the ride, and got it when I said "throw me all the way to the Iron Skull" Bye for now

------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back