Leaving Halo cosplay.Well KInda not any more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterthethinker

Member DIN
S386
Well . with every start there is a end.

Ive had a blast here but being 30 and working My Normal job Graveyard shift . I just dont have the time to cosplay .
Eriqs suit is still gonna be wraped up and done ASAP but I need to move on with my life.

So as soon as I can find the time to clean up Chief and Rtas I am gonna put them up for sale or just give them away.

frankly I am a tad Peeved..... I am making BANK at work but I have No free time .
I guess you just cant have both .
and dont get me wrong I love my job. but working 6+ days a week Grave is killing me .

I'm really sorry to hear this but totally get it. It's a horrible irony when you're making all kinds of money to do what you love but at the sacrifice of the time you need. I hope that you are able to find a balance for work and life that allows you more free time sooner rather than later. We'll be waiting here for you.

As the philosopher Jagger once said.
[h=1]“You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need.”
[/h]

I finally found some one who would like my chief. So he is getting boxed up this weekend.
Provided the new owner can fit him its a deal.
He is local so at least the suit is not going to waste...

Well life takes a turn... today I was laid off . ( parts issues so no work for months ) .. Now we are back in no money land and all the time in the world ..... OTOH that means I have time for others not just me! . and thats a Win-Win for y'all.

Dam Pete, I just came across this. Sorry to hear about the job.....I hope in the interim since you posted you have found something. If not, my best wishes for monetary stability for you. And unfortunately, the philosopher had it backwards. You really didn't need this..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back