Lego Halo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMer56

Sr Member
I was on Amazon, searching for Halo hats and pins, and low and behold HALO MEGA-BLOCKS were staring me in the face!!

Check it out!!!

I don't have that sort of money to spend on a set (especially such a small one for such a ludicrous price, but maybe with the lego company's "order by brick" (I heard they have that), one could make something very similar.

I apologize deeply is someone else has pointed this out.

I saw these about two or three weeks ago at target, and I said WHAT THE CRAP! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And yes I said it that loud.

im with kolirulz i got the same set and it breaks really easily. the minifigs are really cool though. also if you want to make some halo legos go to saber scorpions lair. he has some cool stuff

My link

kolinrulz said:
ok i know and i already have the hornet and turret. but they fall apart easy

Yea, is Megablocks,

O and Also....

THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME THIS HAD BEEN POSTED!!!! PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FIRST, AND REMEMBER, IF IT'S COOL, MORE THAN LIKELY ITS BEEN POSTED BEFORE!

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw these at toysrus, i go there often to try to remind me that i am still a child at heart ^.^ i almost bought the whole set till i realized it takes money and i have none of that

Grim_Killer said:
THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME THIS HAD BEEN POSTED!!!! PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FIRST, AND REMEMBER, IF IT'S COOL, MORE THAN LIKELY ITS BEEN POSTED BEFORE!

Please note my first post, Grim_Killer:

GMer56 said:
I apologize deeply is someone else has pointed this out.

Please don't type in all capitals, Grim_Killer, it seems like you are yelling, and it appears that everyone else doesn't seem to mind that I posted this, besides when was the last time this was brought up (and in what forum?)

Megablocks do fall apart easily, probably due to the fact that they copied legos a while ago (lego forgot to renew some legal thingy, now there are lego-type things floating around everywhere).

GMer56 said:
Please note my first post, Grim_Killer:

Please don't type in all capitals, Grim_Killer, it seems like you are yelling, and it appears that everyone else doesn't seem to mind that I posted this, besides when was the last time this was brought up (and in what forum?)

Megablocks do fall apart easily, probably due to the fact that they copied legos a while ago (lego forgot to renew some legal thingy, now there are lego-type things floating around everywhere).

still even if it is your first post you have been apart of the 405th community for a year practically and it is kinda old news.

Other people who posted don't seem to mind...

and I apologized in advance, and I apologize now: Sorry that this is the 5th time (exactly?) this has been posted. Now if you'll excuse me, I will work on my secret project (see sig) and call it a day.

Johny139 said:
MegaBlocks realy aren't that great!

Too true.. they tend to fall apart really easily. Still, it is nice to see that there are at least Halo Minifigures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back