Link for armor designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirusly

Hey guys, I'm wanting to make my first halo armor but I'm not exactly sure where to start to look to get the designs I need for use with pepakura so any links to that would be great. Also if I start on it tomorrow, you think I could get it finished by Halloween? I know it depends on what design I go with but I'm asking in general.

Also would foam or pepakura be best? Thanks.

In the future, you should ask questions in the "HELP! For XXXX" stickies at the top of the page, this will ensure you get a good fast answer, and better exposure for it, especially to veterans, since there can at time be a lot of posts in the noob forum.

The best resource for finding pep files from Halo is:
http://405th.4shared.com

It is very up to date and expansive, good luck!

Hey guys, I'm wanting to make my first halo armor but I'm not exactly sure where to start to look to get the designs I need for use with pepakura so any links to that would be great. Also if I start on it tomorrow, you think I could get it finished by Halloween? I know it depends on what design I go with but I'm asking in general.

Also would foam or pepakura be best? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. First off, read the stickies, especially the introduction video. You can find everything in the stickies. If all else fails, the search bar is your best friend. If you start now, you may have it done my NEXT haloween. Making a good suit take ALOT of time. Foam/pep is personal preference. And just to let you know ahead of time, people WILL NOT make suits for you. (except for a select few, which costs $2k+).

EDIT: Ahh katsu beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back