Mark Iv Chest Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I have a question, does anyone have a photo that shows where the edges of the mark IV chest sits near the armpits?

the photos I have found don't show this area vary well.

Thanks,

Stilgar

i don't have a picture, but i'm fairly sure that the 'straps' that go under the arms should reach about half way down your rib cage... at least that is where they are in the screen shots of in-game spartans...

as long as the under arm strap part rests near the bottom of your lats, you should be fine. though if i am mistake, someone please correct me.

just to cheak but do you mean the mrk IV or are you actually asking about the Mrk VI (alot of people put the wrong one in their questions)

if it's mrk VI heres a reference:
master-chief-tussauds.jpg

if mrk IV then i'll have a look for you

adventSpartanMatrix said:
just to cheak but do you mean the mrk IV or are you actually asking about the Mrk VI (alot of people put the wrong one in their questions)

if it's mrk VI heres a reference:
master-chief-tussauds.jpg

if mrk IV then i'll have a look for you

not sure if i'm the only one, but i can't see your picture

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy way to solve It is this question: are you making a halo 2/3 Spartan or a halo wars Spartan? Halo wars is mk iv, 2/3 are mk vi.

Hello All,

Perhaps I need to clarify a couple things.

As of the moment, I am wanting to do Mark IV (mark 4,the pep from the wiki, and I think its halo wars) armour and recon helm.

Does anyone know what legs to use until agbates gets the HD done?

The question on the chest, looking at the front, where the large rectangles are.

What I am looking for is a photo of the the outer edge of the rectangle, where the plates sit.

Do they end at the crack or where?

halo%201.jpg

(1 of my inspiration photo)

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Stilgar

oooh yeah with the Mk 4 i have no idea haha sorry. but i would like to say that BOOOOOOOO on you !!! lol i was planning on doing the whole Mk 4 chest with the recon helmet as a future build haha. adda steal that idea from my head =P haha. should be interesting to see how it turns out :)

Outlaw-Tiger,

I was wondering where the idea came from. It came to me when I tripped over my daughter's rocking horse. ;)

and it seems that many people are doing MK 6, and I like to do things different.

cheers,

Stilgar

Stilgar Hammer said:
Outlaw-Tiger,

I was wondering where the idea came from. It came to me when I tripped over my daughter's rocking horse. ;)

and it seems that many people are doing MK 6, and I like to do things different.

cheers,

Stilgar

haha niiiice and yeah, they are all doing the Mk 6 and the new ODST costumes (for the most part). the Mk 4 (chest and thighs for sure... and i'm thinking one of the shoulders) are going to be in my next halo armour build. along with the recon helmet, and what ever other permutations that tickle my fancy at the time lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back