Mkvi Shoulder And Pistol(in The Making)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres some pics of stuff ive been working on I have a mk VI shoulder I think its too small. Im gonna make a high detail 1 but itll be a little bigger. Pistol took me like 5 minutes for both sides PLEASE COMMENT :D

reactor beam said:
Heres some pics of stuff ive been working on I have a mk VI shoulder I think its too small. Im gonna make a high detail 1 but itll be a little bigger. Pistol took me like 5 minutes for both sides PLEASE COMMENT :D
it looks really detailed its a bit small though P.S. are you gunna make a mag that comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan114max said:
it looks really detailed its a bit small though P.S. are you gunna make a mag that comes out.
I was actually holding 2 cardboard sides that I cut out. Its the first anything Ive made out of card board :) . But yes I'll make the shoulder a lil' bit bigger. For the magnum. What do u mean come out? Like 3d instead of 2d? It is going to be 3d once im done. Hopefully it'll look real :p

reactor beam said:
I was actually holding 2 cardboard sides that I cut out. Its the first anything Ive made out of card board :) . But yes I'll make the shoulder a lil' bit bigger. For the magnum. What do u mean come out? Like 3d instead of 2d? It is going to be 3d once im done. Hopefully it'll look real :p
he's asking if the clip will be removable.

Yeah Once its done Ill make the clip. But that the least of my worries. I just finished printing and h3 ODST helmet. Im going to get that pep'ed. We GOT OUR FIRST SNOW TODAY :) BUT THAT MEANS NO GLASSING OR RESIN :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back