Mongoose Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST 4793

ok People ive looked all in the 405th but i need pics of the mongoose so i can build one whatever you got post em please i have a raptor and warrior i dont know what atv i will use but it will be one of them so please pics pics pics so i can get this build started and please if i missed the pics on this site dont beat me up im sorry HELP HELP HELP!!!! Just show me the WAY!!! thanks

Hell, i can't wait to see this crap!

Yeah man go get onto google images. It's your best friend.

Woo! first post in a very long time for me

Wow, this thread definitely doesn't deserve my knowledge. How about you search one of the world's largest image databases, Google.

done the google search done the aol search done the Official guide search not too much to go on i was just wishing some of you HALO experts could lend a hand IVE build 2 batmobiles a 66 and keaton a general lee and KITT but never touched a gaming vehical this should be fun!!!

ODST #4793 said:
done the google search done the aol search done the Official guide search not too much to go on i was just wishing some of you HALO experts could lend a hand IVE build 2 batmobiles a 66 and keaton a general lee and KITT but never touched a gaming vehical this should be fun!!!

Really? Could you post pics of what you've built?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol didnt happen...lol i work at a chassis shop part time they were all customer cars NOT MINE the 2 bat bodys were bought(bat rodz & gothem cruzers) and we mounted them to the chassis just as we would any other race car body(mustang camero) really nothin special the LEE we just finished the ft pushbar the car belongs to a friend I went to HS with ill post pick if i get permission other then that just wait till you see the work on the mongoose id like to do a warthog but with getting married and buying a house im starting cheap in my HALO world mongoose first then the HOG!!!

Spartan-124 said:
You got any welding Skill?Y Or you just auto body? You gotta be able to to make the hot frame

i can arc or mig NOT tig

Spartan-124 said:
MIG is awesome but Stick is easy. I suck a TIG'ing...oh I meant Hog not hot....

ive got a 84 bronco with a new 4.9 im saving for the hog i just need a new project so i dont kill my girl cause of all the planning!!! MAN TIME..LOL

I hear you I've got like 6 projects going on...Gravity Hammer..Potato gun Spnkr...repainting my armor...sniper rifle...odst...bruteshot...it just keeps going...Its like the Freakin' Energizer Bunny

ive got tons of pics of my race cars i can post tomm when im not on my laptop if interested im into the mustang scene go a 97 a 87 a 90 a 91 a 89 and another 90 ...lol

Spartan-124 said:
Wow you love your 'stangs, I personally like the older ones...you just see way to many of the new types

yea but the way i look at it when im an old man my 87 t-top gt will be my 64 1/2 ....see???

thanks for all the help people i really liked the 3d image helps me figure out the bitch seat better Im not building the whole frame just more like building the body at fit onto the atv ive been looking for rims to match best no luck on that so far but again thanks for the help right now just printing as much photos as i can get and i will start the tearn down of the atv on friday. I wish I had a 4x4 atv but I guess the sport quad will work for now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back