It's time again for Mountain Regiment's Monthly Member Highlight!

For the Mountain Member being highlighted for the month of September I present to you...

MDBDesigns with a Reach Haunted Pilot and all the 8 gauge shells you'd ever need!!!!

MilesMOTMSeptember2023v1.png

That wraps up this month's Mountain Member highlight! To everyone in the 405th, We in the Mountain Regiment want to wish you all a great month and happy building!

Is it the first Friday of October already? This year is going by so fast! It's once again time for Mountain Regiment's Monthly Member Highlight!

For the spookiest month of the year I present to you . .

Phoxcario in a lovely ODST suit with an even lovelier Recon Helmet!!!!!

MOTMOctober2023PhoxV2.png

The year's almost over, but we aren't out of Mountain Regiment members to highlight yet! I've also heard we've gained several more in recent months! Keep checking back the first Friday of each month to meet more of the 405th's Mountain Regiment! Till next time, Have a great month and Happy Building!

Another month has gone by already? Well, we are back for the first Friday, Saturday, Sunday of November! That means another Mountain Regiment's Monthly Member Highlight!
For the month of November we have one of Mountain Regiment's newest members . . .

vTRONCATv with a fantastic Halo Reach EOD!!!!!!
vTRONCATvMOTMNovember23v2.png

Only one month left to go for 2023, so join us back here on the first Friday of December! Till next time, Have a great month and Happy Building!

Here we are at the end of 2023. It's been a great year getting to know a bunch of our Mountain Members, but there has to be one more to round out the year!

For the Final Mountain Regiment's Monthly Member Highlight of 2023 I present to you........

unfit armory in a fantastic red and black Mark VII with one of the only War Master helmets I've seen!

UnfitMOTMDecember23v1.png

That does it for 2023, I can't wait to see everyone in 2024!​

Congratulations, unfit armory! That is a bad-A suit, and your visor looks legit! I'm sure I speak for the whole regiment, nay, the entire forum, when I say great job. Enjoy the monthly highlight, 20% pay raise, and new parking privileges!
Thank you for the kind words and Yes! My home city has awful parking
Always a bonus

It's time again for the Mountain Regiment Member Highlight!!!

Starting off 2024 we have ..........

spitzkitz with a bold yellow AKIS helmet with Reach armor!

SpitzMOTMJan2024v3.png

For the rest of this year we have decided to space out our member highlights, so from now on they will be every other month instead of every month. So we will see you back here in March with another member highlight! Until then have a great start to 2024 and we can't wait to see what you make!!!

It's time again for the Mountain Regiment Member Highlight!!!

Starting off 2024 we have ..........

spitzkitz with a bold yellow AKIS helmet with Reach armor!

View attachment 340733

For the rest of this year we have decided to space out our member highlights, so from now on they will be every other month instead of every month. So we will see you back here in March with another member highlight! Until then have a great start to 2024 and we can't wait to see what you make!!!
spitzkitz has been telling us for years how you move faster when you walk diagonally with a turret and he's 100% right!

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back