My First Helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbonyCrown

Hey whats up I just got into this site, obviously. i was messing around on youtube and i found sigmas beautiful Hayabusa Helmet in progress and that inspired me to get started!

Sorry I dont have any pics right now but hopefully i will get some tonight!

EbonyCrown said:
Hey whats up I just got into this site, obviously. i was messing around on youtube and i found sigmas beautiful Hayabusa Helmet in progress and that inspired me to get started!

Sorry I dont have any pics right now but hopefully i will get some tonight!
Welcome! 'can't wait to see what you've made.

You should, however, wait until you 'have' the pictures to make the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
Welcome! 'can't wait to see what you've made.

You should, however, wait until you 'have' the pictures to make the thread.

Eh, give him a break! he's new, there is no big deal... Im sure he will put'em up ASAP. Then we can all c what he has been up to...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sorry about that my computer crashed because my brother downloaded a cheat engine off of the internet....

Anyway here are the pics, im not quite finished yet but i should be by tommorrow.

P1010438.jpg

P1010440.jpg

Looks like you're off a good start.

Just to make sure, are you using 110lbs/190gsm paper? If not, you should.

Also, you should make a High-Def helmet later one since this one will give you more trouble with Bondo then just pep'ing a new one.

Yeah this one was just a low-def one because i figured it would be easier to start off with...
After im done ill do a high-def one and will probably make it smaller because the
default setting was huge!

EDIT: Yeah im using 110lb paper, it was just from an off brand company so it came in a couple different colors

your helmet is coming off to a great start...
hopefully you start an HD model after completing this one.
keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back