My Printer hates me…

Carr

Jr Member
So in the last 24 hours, I have had 1 successful test print, just for it to fail printing my shins to my MkV. So the first failed print, my nozzle nudged a piece up and tore the entire thing apart, which I didn’t know at the time. I restarted it and the nozzle decided it didn’t want to extrude so it failed again, and did that about 4 times, got another to print until it tore itself apart again. THEN, it doesn’t want to read that I have filament, it flashes that I have no filament then goes off. I tore the sensor out of the thing on both the breadboard and the sensor itself and it just refuses to work. So now here I am, with a printer working perfectly besides a single piece of firmware, which I can’t find, and now it just doesn’t want to print.

It’s a Creality CR10 V3. Help would be nice, and maybe a psychiatrist?

> So in the last 24 hours, I have had 1 successful test print, just for it to fail printing my shins to my MkV.

Are you saying:
> I bought a printer. Its brand new to me. Didn't do any other smaller prints. I haven't done any test jobs to figure out settings I liked. Just jumped directly from 1 test to full on shins?

No, I’ve had the printer for a good while. I’ve printed plenty of things on it, just in the last 24 hours, it just started doing this, that’s my issue.

Just a possibility here, but you may want to check your filament. My printer has done this every now and then, and I just cut off about an inch (or twelve) of filament from my spool. My other suggestion would be to check your SD (or other transfer method) card and maybe erase the old file and re-slice it. These errors (at least, on some printers) may happen when you're using a full SD card. If those attempts don't work, a filament change and a bed level may help. That's all I can provide, though...
Hope it helps!
(can't help in terms of psychiatry, though)

There's only one thing I hate more than sand(ing) and that's fixing printers, I use to spend countless hours trouble shooting and fixing my small army of enders, then I switched to higher speed, higher end printers, a little more money up front but it saves me so much time. I dont spend days or weeks trouble shooting and their support teams are actually helpful unlike creality.

I Hate Sand
Anakin

I am also an owner of a CR-10 v3. I've been fighting it since I got it. Can't dial in the print quality I want. I have a set of firmware that works for it though. I'd be happy to send it to you when I get home later tonight!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back