Props Nerf MA40 Ammo Counter

Gibson Slayer

Greetings! I´m on the way of customizing my own MA40 Nerf AR, and on the process I´ve thought about changing the ammo counter the prop has in order to make it more in-game accurate. So: here it is! I vectorized it taking as reference the in-game textures. Feel free to download it, the measures are in the file. This is my first ever template that I fully done myself and upload it online, so I hope it´s useful!

IRL Scale PDF
IRL Scale (AI File)
In-game Scale (PDF)
In-game Scale (AI File)

To make myself clear, there´s 2 variants: IRL scale (it fits perfectly in the Nerf gun), and In-Game scale (it´s a little different than the IRL scale, but it could be useful to anyone making/3D printing their own MA40's).

The file has already been adjusted to be printed on a Letter size page format, and there´s some variants of the counter too (No ammo left and 10 ammo).
You can also make adjustments of yourself, using the AI file (compatible with Ilustrator 2020 onwards).

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-26 at 10.42.31 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-26 at 10.42.30 AM.jpeg

I haven´t begun actually changing it, but here´s hoping to begin the painting of the gun by next week. ALSO: I would recommend printing it on adhesive paper, or a high quality paper in order that the minor details don´t get loose (I made some test printing in my own printer, but I hope to get a higher quality printing soon).

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-26 at 10.43.39 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-01-26 at 10.43.59 AM.jpeg

As an extra: here´s the prop, ready to be painted. Already sanded off the Nerf and Halo brandings (used 200, 400 and 600gr Waterproof Abrasive Paper).

I hope to show off the final result when ready, but in the mean time: peace and good luck!:)

UPDATE: I finally printed on a higher quality printer, the format is perfect! Tho, the templates need an small adjustment to fit perfectly on the NERF. I´ll work on it once I get the time, and I´ll update this thread once again.

For the mean time: here´s the result, that small area that isn´t filled ain´t that noticable, so if you are in a hurry and don´t care about that: feel free to download!

05968850-9315-46b7-8e4d-c3dc08e569db.jpg
6483151f-a01b-46cc-987b-a95097ab7cad.jpg
a88a88d9-59b3-4601-add5-29f517e70e71.jpg

The screwdriving takes quite a while, but it´s worth for a way better and more in-game accurate result!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back