NEW 405th Emblem to honor our outstanding ODST's

Might just have to pick myself up one of these, love the ODST representation
Might be a bit of a wait sadly, Hammer is still really busy, and I know that there are a few other logos going through the approval process. They might be waiting until what's on the list now gets final approval, but I'm not privy to those conversations, so who knows?

Might be a bit of a wait sadly, Hammer is still really busy, and I know that there are a few other logos going through the approval process. They might be waiting until what's on the list now gets final approval, but I'm not privy to those conversations, so who knows?
I won't be ready to get one for a good while anyway thankfully

Hey folks, a bunch of you have been asking about stickers, and I come bearing news! Not good news mind you, but not bad news either. I'm gonna shoot straight with y'all and not over promise anything. I have talked to some of the "powers that be" and they have confirmed that getting this logo into the store is on the list of stuff they're working on. That's it, that's the update. I don't have a time line, could be tomorrow, could be next year, could be longer than that, but it IS in the works. See, told ya, not good or bad news, just news. Be patient Helljumpers! We'll get our stickers eventually!

The 405th had an amazing number of ODST's in attendance at the LA Red Carpet Premiere of Halo the Series and at the request of one of our members, Lukavago13, who's early rendition of a special 405th ODST emblem got our wheels spinning and we landed on this inspired addition to our formally recognized emblem lineup. I give you the 405th ODST. As with all of the 405th branding you may present it on your armor following the style guides attached to this message. Any use outside of this for merchandise or any other is strictly prohibited and any use other than armor for single one off items must be approved through your RCO and the Division Identity Officer. We hope in the near future to add this item to our Redbubble 405th Community Store so keep on the lookout for that, until next time Helljumpers....Feet First!!View attachment 318138
This logo is so solid.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back