New Member Welcome Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas s Embers

Member DIN
S137
Hey Pacific!

With some help from a bunch of other people I have compiled a quick document for new regiment members.

I know that there are tons of other documents that have info on how to start out. It's just that I felt that it would be great to make a basic 'Hey, this is how stuff works'.

If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to improve this then please let me know!!

Pacific Regiment Welcome Package 1.0:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QehDmzNcCfFiG4ybLb01mN6pwwurmwB7S9Z8bcgjkdA/edit

-Thanks guys!!!

I think this is a great resource to have. It's short, sweet, and straight to the point. Thank you for compiling this package!

I tried clicking on the links and two of them didn't work for me. The first link that didn't work for me is the first pepakura tutorial mentioned. I get this error message when I try to follow the link.
error.jpg

The second link is the foam painting tutorial. Youtube says the video is unavailable.

Other than that, I think this is a great resource for those who are new to all of this. I personally like all the little tidbits in the FAQ section :)

Weird. They worked the other day.... I will get the links taken care of. Thanks for the heads up!

They worked for me. Surprised I've never come across that Pep assembly tutorial that you made Frozensnot . Really indepth. Thanks for the package Roxas s Embers ! I vote that this is stickied to the regiment page seeing as how it includes everything in one.

Last edited by a moderator:
The links are working now. Thanks!

I actually have an updated version of that tutorial. Time to bug Chernobyl :p

I would agree PerniciousDuke This is a really useful resource that doesn't deserve to be buried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omega Weapon 7 thank you for pointing out the link issue. Unfortunately it is no longer available.

One of the items was a pepakura tutorial by Frozensnot which can be found in the 405th's Armory.

There was also general code of conduct information which can be found in the 405th FAQ

Otherwise I have made another introduction to crafting pamphlet that I can link for you as a .zip file below. And there is a Welcome to the Regiment packet that covers everything else. The regiment packet is provided once you have met the requirements (90 days and 50 posts).

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to send me a PM.

PS: I finished this booklet right before all the cons shut down so I have not had a chance to hand many out. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Welcome Booklet.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back