Non-Halo builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Hey everyone.
It seems that within the last 3-4 months I've gotten to meet a lot of you guys and gals in the Colonial region at this year's cons. That being said, I've only gotten to see you for a max of only 3 days and wanted to know if you branch out from the Halo and build other projects. If you have any pics or links to the builds, leave a comment below. I'm always working on something (A reach helmet, 2 Dragonslayer swords, custom lightsaber, and an elite skull right now), but here's two links to previous stuff I've posted to the forums:

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=44501

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=43444

I'm very interested to see what you've all built =)

I have made several cloth costumes for myself. From a Ranma Saoatomi from Ranma 1/2 to medieval clothing, to a custom outfit.

For props, Kusak and I had made a Artimis Scythe for a friend at SciFi Valley.

Current projects are a set of medieval clothing for a couple I know, and a episode 7 stormtrooper helmet.

I just did a commission for some shoulder pauldrons from the anime kill la kill
IMG_20150608_210438.jpgIMG_20150608_210516.jpg

Also working on a bloodborne cosplay, I am making the weapon right now out of 6mm Sintra that I layered up.
IMG_20150604_025030.jpg
I made a trigger and lock mechanism on the inside of the handle so that it can flip open and lock into position like the one in the game.

I haven't kept records/photos of my builds where I could get to them readily, but I did manage to find 1 costume of about 2 years ago. Some on called me out on it so I found my proof. From the Tom Hanks move "BIG", My "Zoltar Speaks" costume!!!

0306090032a.jpg0308091503a.jpg0308091505a.jpg0309090613a.jpg0309092321b.jpg

Unfortunately, partway through the party, some kids felt like poking the "Glass" as kids are wont to do, and punctured my costume (Last Pic). I know it's not Cosplay but I thought it was still a cool costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back