Official Request for Appearance - 343i (January 24th) Redmond WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
343 Industries will be presenting the Limbitless Halo-themed prosthetics to their recipients on Friday January 24th. The event will be held at the 343 Industries Studio in Redmond, WA. Arrival at 10am and stay till 1pm with Lunch provided.

This request is for volunteer costumed member(s) to appear during the length of the event, typically 1-3 hours. 3-5 Costumes with no more than 2 handlers is the limit. There will be indoor space to change and leave gear.

The thread is locked. If you are available to appear please message me..

Thank you,
Chris

Last edited:
UPDATE

We currently have three costumes ready for this event: PerniciousDuke ArcSol Renraku

But, we have no handlers! This is unusual and a great opportunity for someone who has not made or finished their suit to participate and learn more about Halo costumes.

Please message me if you are available to be a handler for this event. Most likely it would include opening doors, grabbing water bottles and general things that hard for us to do in costume. Your would not need to carry all of our stuff, there is storage on site for that. Also, we would want you to take some pictures for posterity's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back