Omg Help Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain your problem a little bit better.

But, are you using A4 paper? If not, please change it to letter. If you are using A4, make sure it's not set on any other type of paper.

@Underdogg13: Could he have typed better, make a better topic name, and be more specific. Yes. But you didn't have to snap at him, maybe you could have given him a NICE suggestion.

@Raph: I would suggest that you could be a little more specific in your topic/post, just so something else like this doesn't happen again.

Have a nice day! :)

Shade 088

KK TY I WILLL EXPLAIN MY PROBLEM First i put the a4 type of paper an its as printed like a peice of junk and am heaven usisng a4 orign torso hd

Shade:

Not trying to start an argument here, but this is one thing that seems to be pushing members away from the 405th.

If we are too nice to people who just come along and post no useful title, type with cruise control on the whole time, then its never going to change. I don't mean we have to flame them all the time, I just think that mods should just delete topics that are just pointless in terms of being too vague etc.

Please don't think i'm a noob hater also, as i'm not. I run some forums on my websites, and so I know how it goes. We still have to help them, just no baby them.

Raph

Try and explain your problem more clearly, and you will get helpful responses.

Do you live in the states? If so, you need to set up the printer options to print on letter. Just because the file is A4 does not mean it has to be A4 paper, especially if it's not what you are using. A4 is usually for other countries.

[attachment=12780:IMGP2044.JPG]ok i'm canadian from quebec. I have an Hp printer that does everything scan,fax,copy,print,ect...(even wireless). I have downloaded the Hd torso file from skullcandy forums. Soo I did my first Helmet as you can see on my profile picture. The printer just did perfect jobs and he printed my page perfectly. After i decided to start working on my torso. Soo i did the same thing that i did for the helmet.I configured the printer to A4 and put the ''paysage'' thing like i did with my helmet. After my printers start to mess up all the papers and even try to kill me(kidding). He printed only the numbers, i tried again, he printed the numbers but even more smaller. Now he printed the pages but i dont know if is the right size so here a picture and tell me what do you think. (The quality of this picture isnt realy good)

That...looks fine to me? I don't see anything wrong with that paper. But thats just me.

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back