original noble team group build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, kinda, been working on my sniper rifle. Thought it would be fun to do that first and also to get me back into the project

Anybidy started on emile yet? I am doing foam no-pep build and i just saw this thread. I have about this much.. mms_picture (4).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Working the other shoulder and grenade harness too, I'll probably do it even if he's taken on account of the time/materials I already have in..

Anyway, looooove the thing you guys are doing here. I my friend and I did 2 cardboard-and-duct tape spartan costumes a few years ago, and I'd love to come back to that on the next level with a bunch of other halo lovers

i am sorry to say i am rezing as comander and from this group build do to lake of $ and time i am sorry for the inconvenience but i am happy to help any one that need's help noble 10 or S-133 out

So how is everyone doing? Just thought I'd ask around our lil group to see who all is still up for the Original Noble Team build

Its a real shame you are all the wrong side of the Atlantic im currently building Noble 5 Jorge,
and I think I would be able to help the group look pretty authentic being 6 foot 7 with out armour.

but keep up the good work boys
and if any of you do head over to England any time give me a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back