Pepakura designer keeps crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey people of the 405th,

I'm currently trying to work on the Anubis chest armour from H5... I'm trying to clean it up before unfolding it but every time I delete a few edges the program crashes... more than that it will not open the file from the last save so everytime it happens I have to start from scratch :-(

I must be doing something wrong, I just don't know what....any help greatly received :)

hey people of the 405th,

I'm currently trying to work on the Anubis chest armour from H5... I'm trying to clean it up before unfolding it but every time I delete a few edges the program crashes... more than that it will not open the file from the last save so everytime it happens I have to start from scratch :-(

I must be doing something wrong, I just don't know what....any help greatly received :)

Are you editing the base model in Pepakura? If so, I wouldn't advise it - Pepakura's designed more as a tool for providing net unfolds to print off, the editing functions are extremely limited. You're far better off downloading a free 3D modelling tool, such as Blender, and working on the file there before exporting as an OBJ for use in Pepakura.

oh I see, thanks buddy. I was editing (well, trying to and making a mess of it) the H5 Anubis chest file that you were kind enough to put up in the archive. Your self and others are amazing and do all the unfold work for others to use, my self included...there are so many new files to unfold I though I would lend a hand. I also suck at Blender... I guess I better practice

That's not a problem. If you need further assistance, do feel free to ask me and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back