Pepakura Optimus Prime Movie Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoutdave

hi

i have never made any pepakura costume before and would like to start with an optimus prime one. can anyone please tell me where i can get a pep file from? i have searched google high and low lol

thanks

Dave :)

scoutdave said:
hi

i have never made any pepakura costume before and would like to start with an optimus prime one. can anyone please tell me where i can get a pep file from? i have searched google high and low lol

thanks

Dave :)

I am not sure about prime but i have seen others, try using "papercraft" in your searches, these are small scale but can be resized and give you something to work with. I found a complete ecto 1 that i am going to have to do one day.

few examples

http://paperkraft.bl...papercraft.html

http://paperkraft.bl...-bumblebee.html

I know i have found few others but don't have the links handy.

Edit, found it.

http://paper-replika...aft-Part-1.html

think this is just what you were looking for, 4 page build.

Just remember to change your key words often to get a new string in your searches, sometimes one word is all it takes.

Last edited by a moderator:
erm... guys.... not to sound too much like a n00b but... considering theres quite a nice voice changer helmet to mod from; isnt that a beter base than to scratch build up from a pepakura.

unless of course you are building it for the fun of puttin together a pep model?

that voice changer helmet isnt going to fit everyone.

as far as locating the files go, there might not be any available. ive seen several good transformer costumes, but they all used cardboard instead of pepped pieces.

It's not a noobish comment Heatshock. Some people just prefer the satisfaction of making the whole thing themselves.

Good luck with the costume scoutdave. I have a feeling it's going to be insanely hard

there are so many angles and parts to optimus prime that it is probably almost impossible to make a costume of him out of pep. (unless u make the original optimus) u could try other methods though like making a clay model then molding it or start working with cardboard and duct tape, u would be surprised what u can make with cardboard and duct tape

That...looks...insane...

Wow, What a time buster that looks to be like and just the first page of comments has users with problems putting it together.

Let me know when you find Sideswipe.

wow thanks to everyone for replying so fast. i know as a first project an optimus prime costume is a huge project but im thinking about using some halo costume designs in pep as a base.

then adding optimus details on top. could look good lol

hi everyone. look what i found! this was the only sketch up file that opened in pep. looks amazing unfolded but i think is going to take me a year to edit the parts to my a4 printer lol. if anyone makes this optimus before me please show me the pics lol

thanks again for everyones help

scoutdave :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back