Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revolver from trigun and Elucidator from sword art online if someone already has these or knows where to get them and i know about one for the gun with really crappy directions please don't tell me about that one unless you've got better directions

The revolver from trigun and Elucidator from sword art online if someone already has these or knows where to get them and i know about one for the gun with really crappy directions please don't tell me about that one unless you've got better directions

language! KEEP IT CLEAN!
I'm a huge fan of the Halo Series and just happened to find some concept art for the ancient prometheans and found it absolutely amazing.

Item Name:

Ancient Promethean armor (Concept)

Item Source:

Halo 4 Concept art

Reference Images:

The one I want:
ancient_promethean_ortho01.jpg

Good reference picture of the variations so depth can be felt a bit on the upper half:

ancient_promethean_01.jpg

Additional Info:

I'm doing a halo Series in a couple years on Youtube that ties in to the book 'Halo: First Strike" and want to put in a little Promethean somewhere as an easter egg(And also want to wear it to game releases and cons and such) so if it's possible, could it be pepped aswell? I'm going to be making the lower half from fabric but the upper armor half will definitely be armor. So if anybody knows how to do all of that it would be much appreciated.

nice refernaces! would be hard to pep

DS2.jpg

2703.ds2char.jpg

My Request is the Dead Space 2 Military armor. I would prefer it to be High Detail or some what High Detail.

Has this been sorted yet or are you still after the files? I can sort the raw files, but it'll take a while to break it down into seperate pep parts. PM me.
Stu.

About that Dead Space model...

Can I have a piece of that? well not just the leg or anything, you know what I mean.

It would mean a lot to me, Thank you so much in advance!

ITEM NAME
Fox sports Cleatus 2.0

ITEM SOURCE
Fox sports NFL robot

REFERENCE PICS
Cleatus2_2012111112064234_600_400.jpg

yhst-131532359532867_2238_140750014.gif

cleatus.gif

ADDITIONAL INFO
Myself and a couple of my friends who I have gotten into pepakura would like to make Cleatus robots of our favorite teams for Halloween this year. I have one of the 10" action figures on the way so I can take some detailed reference pics. If someone could please model it for me I would gladly attempt the unfolding. Thanks

I to would like this, i gave it a go anyway

374148_423517137711074_998790624_n.jpg

247635_423931644336290_191213153_n.jpg

603926_428109167251871_234532578_n.jpg

I just want to see if anyone had done these (and if it is done, I'll build it!): all H4
Enforcer Helmet
E.O.D. Torso
Scout and Air assault Shoulders
Outer-Plated RPTR Forearms
LG-50 Bulk legs (I'll also take the recruit)
cod piece and boots

I can find some reference pics if needed

as well as this: I could use some MAJOR help with the undersuit. Undersuits are my Kryptonite. I can do some good foam, but just undersuits suck. I had to have a seamstress make my last one for the Reach multiplayer armor. I would absolutely LOVE anyone who can help me out with tips or something. :)

Any Help Appreciated! Happy New Year!

Does anyone know if the Mass Effect Inferno armor has been made? I've been hunting, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone has access to the model, I'll unfold it.

I'm looking for halo 4 mc parts, but as far as I can tell the files provided on the halo 4 pepakura files page are just for one side of the body, not parts for, say, a left and a right thigh. I'm sure they're right in front of me and I'm just not seeing them, but if somebody could let me know where I can find some that would be awesome.

I know someone allready made a Fallout T-51b chest but I can not find. I would like if some one could tell me where I could.:cool

Sage Date

I know right! I started watching it again the other day, it is still righteous. :)
After I am done with my halo 3 suit I want to totally tackle building a ronin outfit. Probably sage or roin. perhaps all of them muhahahahaha.... ahem, anyways.
I will have to do some research on how to make 3D models and unfold them.
I know I'm waking dead thread but http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=roni...t=120#/d5qv3x2 I'm working on making Sage's armor myself. so if you are still interested I should be done this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back