Photo Pose Referendum - Halo Infinite Edition

NobleofDeath16

Division PR and RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S511
Hello everyone,

I understand that many of you may have encountered the challenge of posing in your Halo armor or holding weapons in a way that showcases both the equipment and your suit equally. I have personally faced this issue numerous times myself. Therefore, I took inspiration from artists and have compiled a reference resource of all the current Halo Infinite Spartan Stances used in victory screens and character profile previews (up to Season 1-4).

I believe this resource will be helpful for those who, like me, sometimes struggle with creative ideas for presenting themselves and their impressive armor. Additionally, it can assist in testing mobility ranges and achieving an authentic in-game appearance. I have categorized each pose into subsections based on their displayed weapon/objective/miscellaneous item; while leaving the base poses out in the main front of the file.

I hope to see everyone get good use out of these, and I do plan to update this resource accordingly as Seasons progress; with a more neutral Spartan color going forward. I simply used the SSG coating since that's what I am using for my personal currently.

Enjoy!

Halo Infinite Stances

1695790504862.png

IDK if you knew, but Cylix guide has a list of all the stances with pictures!

Edit: Except a couple which for some reason haven't been updated with pictures
I did not know this! But that is okay! This still will serve a purpose that I can create a physical book of these stances for events. :)

Hello everyone,

I understand that many of you may have encountered the challenge of posing in your Halo armor or holding weapons in a way that showcases both the equipment and your suit equally. I have personally faced this issue numerous times myself. Therefore, I took inspiration from artists and have compiled a reference resource of all the current Halo Infinite Spartan Stances used in victory screens and character profile previews (up to Season 1-4).

I believe this resource will be helpful for those who, like me, sometimes struggle with creative ideas for presenting themselves and their impressive armor. Additionally, it can assist in testing mobility ranges and achieving an authentic in-game appearance. I have categorized each pose into subsections based on their displayed weapon/objective/miscellaneous item; while leaving the base poses out in the main front of the file.

I hope to see everyone get good use out of these, and I do plan to update this resource accordingly as Seasons progress; with a more neutral Spartan color going forward. I simply used the SSG coating since that's what I am using for my personal currently.

Enjoy!

Halo Infinite Stances

View attachment 336425
*yoink*
thank youu

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back