pipboy 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyena

Has anyone made or found an unfolded pipboy 3000 from fallout 3, or any of the other variants of the pipboy?

I used the search on this site, as well as google and have thus far only found folded models for pepakura.

Looking for the pepakura files, unfolded.

post the file I'd like to try my hand at unfolding it.

Bam

Somebody has made a scratch build already. I think it's quite likely that no files currently exists, but I'm sure if you asked someone very nicely they may make one for you.

I would recommend your own scratch build though...thing looks easy enough to make on your own. Try foam and make a pouch for your iPhone (sorry whoever did that for their build, I totally can't remember who you are) so you can have working dials and such.

i broke my arm snow boarding and now I have a brace on it it has this patch of velcro (the soft kind) on the top of it I had sonme spare High grade velcro lying around and I put it to use by slapping it to the back of my IPOD and boom I call it the Pip proto mrk VI. I'd post pictures but my computer wont pick up the memory card there saved to maybe tommorow, Id still like it if you post the file and I'll see what I can do.

I do have a lone version of one, but it is very poor in quality. There are gaps and missing sections in it but its the got the look regardless.
Personally I think you could just eyeball the whole gauntlet part and use the top screen. Would this be good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back