Please Remove Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your green glowing eyes you can get a set of lenses for a stormtrooper helmet most of the lenses are green, and add a LED to the inside of the helmet to make a green glow. or you can use clear lenses and use a green led.

wow! i love the head!!. how are you gonna get the glow for the eyes?

you wouldnt happen to have a pep file for the exia head?

oh and the eyes, i thought they were yellow.

Hm... Lookin' pretty good.

Me, I perfer the -79, but the -78's a great machine, too.

Are you just making the RX-78-2 or some variant, like the G04 or G05?

LT-GRAVE said:
the exia? what?

some eyes are yellow, green, blue or red depending on the unit/faction/year released. the rx-78 statue in japan has green from what ive seen in pictures.

i have to be picky with the eyes, the face is completely flat, so i need to find the right lenses to fit in them. also i will be making a light fixture to go around it and light it from all 4 sides.

i also need to do something with the vulcans up top

gundam exia's face is on your signature. im asking if you either have a pepfile for it, or know where to get one. i like the head design.

also for the eyes, can you flatten a visor somehow and cut it into two equal parts that will fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Dykerios (not sure if I spelled that right, Exia and Freedom but I still have a lot of work to get them pep ready since they are all HD helmets that I'm trying to do in pep. No telling when I'll be done but when I am you guys will know it.

That must have been Anahiem Machines that said that, if so his models are real good but I don't know what he's doing with all the 3D models he has. Some of mine have come from just about all over the place but mainly turbosquid and google 3d warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back