Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

halodude164

Jr Member
i want to kno if when resining the chest you can mix it the kinda pur it on while spreading it with the brush. i just resinned the helmetan the right shoulder like 5 inutes ago and i want to do the chest next

The English Language said:
Stop raping me!

In all seriousness, it would help if your post didn't look like you pulled your typing skills out of the garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
halodude164 said:
i want to kno if when resining the chest you can mix it the kinda pur it on while spreading it with the brush. i just resinned the helmetan the right shoulder like 5 inutes ago and i want to do the chest next

I beg your pardon?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think he is just typing frantically. If I understand right you just resined the sholders and want to do the chest. Go for it I guess.

I guess you could try pouring it and then spreading, but be careful. Too much too quickly can warp the paper if it's not sturdy enough. If it were me, I'd stick to mixing it in little batches and applying slowly.

sorry, i was typing with one hand fast, because i just looked out the window and saw storm clouds. so yeah, i tried that method and it worked pretty well (pouring the resin on the chest piece while spreading it around) but it got to be too humid in nc, so all of the cardstock started to get mushy... and i was already in the middle of resinning it. i finished up and rushed it inside and took a blowdryer to it, so it's working well. sorry for the grammarical errors of my first post ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back