Race Against The Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the heck?, how are those ....are those forearms?!

I made my forearms just yesterday...they dont have a built in hole but...this seems like a VERY crazy design O_-

Here this is the URL for the Pep File Wiki, its from ARMYofONE2469: Pepakura Wiki storage

Jyoumon said:
what the heck?, how are those ....are those forearms?!

I made my forearms just yesterday...they dont have a built in hole but...this seems like a VERY crazy design O_-

Here this is the URL for the Pep File Wiki, its from ARMYofONE2469: Pepakura Wiki storage

No, actually, Those would be the hand pieces. Not the forearm pieces. And they are coming along VERY nicely. Hopefully I will be able to post them Today. Perhaps

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....at first i saw the size and multple pages...the i realized it was down to half a page..sorry XD.

Yeah those are HD versions...if your going for speed..LD is the way to go, but...well Good luck man with either path you choose.

Jyoumon said:
Wow....at first i saw the size and multple pages...the i realized it was down to half a page..sorry XD.

Yeah those are HD versions...if your going for speed..LD is the way to go, but...well Good luck man with either path you choose.

Yes... they are frustrating me to no end... and now I am giving up on them and going to switch over to LD because I just simply cannot function with this...

In fact... I have trashed all of my files and started over. This sets me back quite a bit, But it must be done for the sake of time. I do not like the low detail Pepakura designs because they are just too blocky for what I am looking for. The problem I seem to be having with the High detail is all the tiny flaps and folds. They all seem to running together. Thus, I have viewed the Normal detail and decided that it is not too dificult for me to acomplish in time. They are still bulky, but with the larger pieces, comes easier ways to put them together.

yeah HD is for when you have plenty of time, patience, and a good steady hand to get those stubborn tiny edges together with superglue, hotglue, elmers and other...

and GOD speed On THIS!. id help ya PERSONALLY if i could XD

I have an update, and with it some unfortunate news. My boss wanted to know what I was going to be for Halloween. Naturally, I showed her my plans to be Master Chief from Halo. She told me to find something else because the Helmet would cause me to be not able to do my job. I would not want to wear the suit without the helmet, so his is basically firing the Halo at my race. This is, however both good and bad news. Bad news is that I cannot be MC for Halloween and therefore I must put a hold on making my costume. However, she would be interested in seeing we in some other pepakura armor and I decided to be Gordon Freeman from Half-Life as it is a much easier suit to make. I will be making his suit, as I do not need to have a helmet to pull it off. I will track my progress with that on here instead. HOWEVER, I WILL still be making the Halo suit in my spare time.

well good, get that Halo suit done, I can't finish mine (theft issue) and it's really put a damper on this whole month of work.

Lookin forward to seeing some Freeman suit pics soon.

NeoKeth said:
I have an update, and with it some unfortunate news. My boss wanted to know what I was going to be for Halloween. Naturally, I showed her my plans to be Master Chief from Halo. She told me to find something else because the Helmet would cause me to be not able to do my job. I would not want to wear the suit without the helmet, so his is basically firing the Halo at my race. This is, however both good and bad news. Bad news is that I cannot be MC for Halloween and therefore I must put a hold on making my costume. However, she would be interested in seeing we in some other pepakura armor and I decided to be Gordon Freeman from Half-Life as it is a much easier suit to make. I will be making his suit, as I do not need to have a helmet to pull it off. I will track my progress with that on here instead. HOWEVER, I WILL still be making the Halo suit in my spare time.

hey, try making Halo marine armor, its not to hard doesnt take too long to make and you dont NEED the helmet. just some advice =]

Kissker said:
well good, get that Halo suit done, I can't finish mine (theft issue) and it's really put a damper on this whole month of work.

Lookin forward to seeing some Freeman suit pics soon.

Well I am sorry to hear that... I hope you continue to post your progress and get things back up and running. Good luck!

j0ker11 said:
hey, try making Halo marine armor, its not to hard doesnt take too long to make and you dont NEED the helmet. just some advice =]

I would, but checking the plans for the halo marine armor in comparison to the GF armor, the GF armor is MUCH, MUCH easier of a task...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back