Rafn's EOD Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafn

Well to start off I have the EOD bucket and the mk V armor pep files downloaded. A few questions if I may.

Is the EOD armor the standard mk V or is there any other mods that need to be done with it?
Is the visor gold or another color?
The color of the armor be any color or a certain one?

I just want to get off on the right foot for this build, so I know what supplies to get.

Thanks in advance
Rafn

Your building your armor right soo make it your own I'm building an odst and there almost always black over black but that's not the case at all for the colors I'm using and then I also decided to add my own type of armor to it just use your imagination and you'll go far trust me I may be new to this site but I know lol well not crazy new haha

yeah, man! Blade is right. there is no right or wrong. But he may be a teensy weensy bit crazy. ;)

but, to answer your questions:
Q: "Is the EOD armor the standard mk V or is there any other mods that need to be done with it?"
A: There are several versions of the EOD, but no mods are necessary, but it can be customized.

Q: "Is the visor gold or another color?"
A: Visor color is purely optional, you can use whatever color you'd like, although it must be reflective.

Q: "can the color of the armor be any color or a certain one?"
A: armor color can be whatever you like.

My thanks too you both.Nice to know I can choose my own color. In some groups colors have different meanings.
After a look at the pep files I need to size them a bit. Mainly the bucket. Will be nice to do everything in pep, unlike
some I have made that takes alot of cutting and heat shaping sentra.

Ok I need some help from you pep gurus. I have the EOD bucket pep, but to get it to fit my melon I need to scale it a bunch.
Many of the pieces are larger than a sheet of paper. I know with foam builds you just tape them together and your golden.
My question is: Will this work for standard pep as well or will I have to rework this to fit?

In the 2D VIEW of pepakura, right click on your mouse then select the join/disjoin tool. Use that to break up the big parts into smaller parts. You separate, or join only the edges.

Thank you very much for the info. Because of you I now have a stack of paper waiting to be turned into a new bucket.
Only problem I had on the print was the edge numbers. Showed them on the 2D but didn't print. This one may take me
awhile to build.\
Oh well. Anyway thanks once more for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back