Recon Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon Man

Jr Member
Hey guys it has been a while since i have been here so to start off again i am working on a magnum and shotgun rubber band shooters and a sniper.

But for armor I want to do a Recon Helmet but the thing is I suck at drawing and as you know from those words if I try to draw a blueprint it will be crap . So I was wondering if one of you guys or girls could make me a blueprint for the recon helmet.

Please and thank you,

Recon Man

okay laddie, simple thing. if we are to make you a blueprint, what do you expect to give in return?

on that happy note, here is a more simpler, and less chaotic plan: try looking around at SKG(SkullKandy Girl)'s thread on the pep files, and take a look around. click on everything. except the little button on the top right of your screen. that would be bad... anyway, keep on clicking on the links until you find what you need. and while you are at it, I would suggest that you look up the scaling threads, and download a copy of Pepakura Designer. it is free, so that won't be any problem, and last time I checked, a link to the site should still be on there. if not, then look up the Indy Mogul tutorial. SKG was on there, and she taught how to build the armor the way we do it.

good luck mate, and see you on the battlefield...

Sierra 720 said:
okay laddie, simple thing. if we are to make you a blueprint, what do you expect to give in return?

on that happy note, here is a more simpler, and less chaotic plan: try looking around at SKG(SkullKandy Girl)'s thread on the pep files, and take a look around. click on everything. except the little button on the top right of your screen. that would be bad... anyway, keep on clicking on the links until you find what you need. and while you are at it, I would suggest that you look up the scaling threads, and download a copy of Pepakura Designer. it is free, so that won't be any problem, and last time I checked, a link to the site should still be on there. if not, then look up the Indy Mogul tutorial. SKG was on there, and she taught how to build the armor the way we do it.

good luck mate, and see you on the battlefield...

Alright in return I would give the person who made it one of my halo 3 guns.

And I got a new computer and it is still on basic so I cant up load pepakura and yes I already had it before on the old computer thats why I cant use pep

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back