Recon ODST Build - Holybeardman / Dungeons & Starships

holybeardman

Hey everyone!

My name is Kevin Sorenson from the Great White North, located in Vancouver BC.

I am a 3D modeller and printer primarily focused on the sci-fi and fantasy fronts.
I do a lot of blaster and weapon designs from Star Wars, Mass Effect and Halo, looking to eventually do my own armor designs.

I’m going to be attending Dragon Con as a member of the Galactic Armory squad and am currently mid build on my first kit, a Recon Marksman ODST.

I’m using a Branfuhr Studios Recon Cast with a gold visor as well as a full set of Sean Bradley vac formed armor.

My halo 3 era Sniper is hand designed and printed by me, along with the M6C SOCOM pistol.

My main armor colour is Montana Gold Spray Basalt over a silverchrome base which I use for chipping effects. My primary accent colour is Montana Gold Brick Red with some flat black parts as well.

My soft undergarments are a set of Rothco Midnight Blue digital camo to match the rest of the boys.

This will be my first con I will be attending in the US and the first in a full non Darth Vader costume.

?hash=d4ce3e76863af74216d3899339a79671.jpg

Current armor progress. No weathering done aside from scratches

Attachments

• IMG_6745.jpeg
    IMG_6745.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
Fancy seeing you here, I'm excited for this group as you can probably tell from the GA discord lol. We are all in Crunch mode now. Let's do this grind.
Love seeing the progress and keep them coming.

Finally made some big progress for Dragoncon.

I’ve lowered my chest plate and will be resewing my shoulder straps a bit to accommodate and will be adding longer straps for my ankles but this is it for my v1.

Will eventually make more upgrades and changes as I discover what I want

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back