Roll Call

AugmentedHuman013

DMO and RXO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S613
Lets take a moment to Introduce ourselves in the forum.

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag)
Occupations
About you.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you)

--------------
Name: Kevin Robbins
About me: I have been building for about 4 yrs now. A lot of Starts and stops. I like to play Video games for the story and lore more then the multi-player aspect. I have been attending conventions for about 2 yrs now going to them whenever i possibly.
Cons: I usually attend Miami Supercon and Florida Megacon. But am looking forward to branching out in the next year to Animate! and even Dragoncon (next year)

Name: Jeremy Petty
Occupation: Full time student, Web Developer and Design Engineer at Laser Pegs Ventures LLC
About Me: I first got into prop building back in 2010 but it didn't become a serious hobby for me until about a year ago. I love video games, playing my bass guitar, and my job. I have yet to attend a convention, Ren Fests are another story haha. I'm always bouncing around between projects and haven't officially finished one yet, but that will hopefully change within the next couple weeks.
Cons: I will mainly frequent the conventions around the Tampa / Orlando area but I'll definitely try to get out to Miami ones.

Name: Logan Lowery
About me: I've been into prop making for a while. I started with prop guns then it turned into costumes and such. I love playing video games. Especially Halo:p
Cons: I have never attended a con before. I would like to attend one when I have a finished suit.

Name: S-124 (Luis M.)
Where your located: Miami, FL
Occupations: Logistics Coordinator.
About you: Classified
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Supercon has been the only con I've been to so far. Hopefully I'll be going to be more.

Lets take a moment to Introduce ourselves in the forum.

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag): Christian
Where your located: Northeast Tennessee (Appalachia) and Middle TN (Nashville area)
Occupations: Freelance/College Student/Handyman
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): Dragon*Con
(
About You:
Was stationed over in the Nasvhille Area with the parental units. I now bounce back and forth between visiting there and university in Northeastern TN (Trcities/Britsol Area). Currently have an extremely small apartment and have therefore set up shop in a friends basement. Hoping to start a nice shop over there.

Name: Justin Branfuhr

Occupations: Sign shop manager

About you: I have been making Halo props for the past 11 years. I enjoy making other props when I have the time, but that is not very often. I'm a Member of Stony Props. I am more of a weapons maker, but I like to do costumes as well. I am also into cars, paintball, soccer, and video games.

Favorite Conventions: I attend Dragon Con every year. Id' like to start going to more, but there are not many that are very close to me.

Name: Frank Hernandez-AKA: FrankyFiggs
Where your located: Zephyrhills, FL
Occupations: Warehouse Supervisor - PINE Environmental Services LLS (Tampa, FL)
About you: Born in South Bronx NY, moved around the country during my child hood. Finally
Our last stop was here in FL in 1999 and been here ever since. Main love in life is of course COFFEE!
Spend my free time playing videogames, watching movies, attempting to build props and cosplaying
as much as possible.
Favorite Conventions: probably Florida Supercon, Animate Miami, Metrocon Tampa or Megacon in Orlando.
There are sooooo many other conventions I'd love to go to, maybe some day I can get out of state to those
awesome other cons.

Last edited:
Name: Kevin Avent - forum handle = KevZone
Age:58, yes 58...so I guess I'm the old guy in the squad
Where you're located: Olive Branch, MS (near Memphis, TN)
About you: Married, father of three. Member of the 501st Legion (I have a Stormtrooper and Darth Vader costume). Into Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Action movies. Don't play Halo much but my kids and my son-in-law do...a lot. I also play miniatures wargames like Warhammer 40K and Bolt Action and I founded and run the game club called Adeptus Memphis.
Favorite Conventions: Mid South Con, Memphis Comic and Fantasy Con, Memphis Comic Expo. I'd like to go to Dragon Con one of these days.

Last edited:
Name: Phillip M.
Where your located: Northern Georgia, near Atlanta.
Occupations: N/A
Interests: Skateboarding, graphic design, Halo.
Favorite Conventions: DragonCon. Never been but will go when I complete my suit.

Name: Cody L.

Where you're located: Originally from Jacksonville FL, currently in Gainesville Fl, for school at UF

About me: Jacksonville FL born and raised. I'm into video games, mostly FPS like Halo. I love paintball I also like building and working with my hands( hence the costuming hobby) I also enjoy taking apart and tinkering with anything that has a motor.

Favorite Cons: Well to tell the truth I've never been to one. But I plan on doing an Agent Locke as my next build, with help from my University's Resources, and after that I hope to travel to as much in and around Florida as possible!

Name: Bryan Doell
About me: Originally from Manchester, NH. I love building things in general, not just armor and props. Some people call me a mad tinkerer. I've been building armor and props for about 3 years now. I am the Executive Chef at Solid Gold Gentleman's Club in Ft Lauderdale and have opened and consulted for several restaurants around South Florida. I'm currently opening my own business, MicroFoodery Culinary Services. Obviously I love food haha. I have built two suits of halo armor and several halo related weapons. Weapons are definitely my favorite thing to build, I am experimenting with molding and casting them.
Favorite Con: I have a soft spot for Florida SuperCon, it was my first con last year and also had a great time this year.

Name: Blaine
About: I Work all the time, what free time I do have I will be hiking, camping, working on a project, or helping someone with theirs.
Con: Dragoncon

Name foxleader
Age 25
Where Tuscaloosa Alabama
Occupations don't have one anymore unless you count being a prop builder
been a lot of things over the years a writer, screen writer, artist, gamer, and just about every little job you have think of I've done, but lately I've been in a rut of a problem can't move anything I've make and would like help to move it.
Favorite Conventions kami con.

Name - Matt Morrow

Age - 26

Location - Phenix City AL / Columbus GA

Occupation - CAD/CAM Programming and Design

About me - I've always had a thing for building stuff. I joined the site after looking for some Halo costumes online way back when. When I saw Adam's suit back then I knew I had to make one of my own. It's been a few years since then, and here I am still lacking in the suit department lol. I have a handful of hobbies that take up my time, but I'm trying to get more into working on costumes.

Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you) - I haven't been to many conventions so I can't say I have a favorite yet. I live in close proximity to Atlanta/Montgomery/Birmingham so any contentions in those areas would be easy to attend.

Name: Chris Santangelo aka HELLJUMPER or SWAMPBILLY
Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL. Born and raised west ft lauderdale davie area
About me: at 11 I began buildng my own toys. I grew up on 3.5 acres with a machine shop in the back yard mainly making blasters and stuff from starwa s and I never stopped since. I have a hobby mill cnc and trying to get into 3d modeling but slow at it lol. Write gcode like boss though. Always have to stay busy. Hmu whenever my number is on my profile.

Name: Wesley Johnson
Favorite Conventions where we can meet up: A-Kon in Dallas Texas and Konsplosion in Fort Smith Arkansas.
About Me: I was first introduced to prop making by Indy Mogul. By then I had played numerous video games and watched countless movies and I was hooked. I'm currently cleaning out my 3rd car garage and turning it into a shop to finish my Custom Spartan IV suit.

Last edited:
Name: John Moody. Also known as Spartan 612 and for anyone that knows me online, some call me Chaos (my gamertag for xbl is cha0s kn1ght).
About Me: I love pretty much any and all things Halo to the point of being religiously fanatical about it. Husband, nerd, gamer, prop maker, programmer & cyan is my favorite color. Into all things tech and Halo. Built my first ODST suit back when H3: ODST came out and have made 2 since then and working on a new ODST suit.
Favorite Cons: Anime Weekend Atlanta (Atlanta, GA), Alabama Phoenix Festival (Birmingham, AL), Kami-Con (Birmingham, AL), and eventually I will get to Dragon-Con!!

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Name: Robert Letts AKA Asgardianhammer
Where your located: Birmingham, AL
Occupations: Creative Director
About you. Building about four years now. One completed suit with Pep and fiberglass. Building now in foam. I do a lot of graphic design work so i do all emblems very clean. Cook, play games, metal music, scout stuff, and coffee.
Favorite Conventions: Dragon*Con and Phoenix Festival .facebook_-712874505.jpg

Name: Link
Where your located: clermont/orlando
Occupations: entertainment tech/propmaker at universal studios
About you. been in this game for many years. got a wife and kid that loves to dress up
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you) i go to megacon, FX and dragoncon

Name: Brian McGinnis, or Cayoke
Occupation: Kennel Attendant at an animal hospital, full time student majoring in Electrical Computer Engineering and Computer science.
About me: I started making costumes when I found the 405th back in 09, and I finished my first costume last year. I fix computers, and phones as a side job. I'm a PC gamer, and I sometimes touch my Xbox but I love the lore of Halo the most.
Conventions: Midsouth Comic and Fantasy Convention, and Midsouth Con are the only ones I have been to. I want to go to dragoncon next year and I may be able to go to megacon next year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back