Roll Call

Name: Josh (aka Wheels)
Where your located: Florida
Occupations: Student
About me: Started cosplaying in 2012 and got into armorcrafting in 2013. Currently a full time student so that takes priority but slowly been getting my projects that I've started worked on. Still relatively new to this so looking forward to learning more and improving.
Favorite Conventions: So far I've been pretty local, mostly in the Panhandle, though did get to go to Dragoncon last year.

Name: Chris Hussey
about me: big into music and videogames. natural born grease monkey. the people here are amazing and helpful.

Name: Richard N. Clark
About me: Currently working on my ODST build, I have really good skills in EVA foam armor making and cant wait to make more builds. I just recently became a mechanic at my job but I know a lot about robotics and frame work. Planning on joining the Air Force soon as a aircraft mechanic or EOD. I can do really good paint jobs for armor, I try to put as much work in my armor builds as I can. I only go to to Metrocon because Idk how the other conventions are but hopefully soon I can go to others. But I'm glad to be here and be part of the Southern regiment

Name: Kaitlin Sierra/Kitkat
Occupation: currently finishing up high school and then would love to do commisions
About me: I do freehanding foam work usually. I've been working super slowly on my Reach armor for a few years, but its finally almost done! Then I have to start on one for my friend. I love to help crafters with whatever I can, I understand how hard foam can be to grasp sometimes, and Im still learning a ton from it every time I sit down with it. I hope to have two reach suits completed by September 2015
Cons: currently I attend Dragon Con, MomoCon, and Anime Weekend Atlanta

Name: James M. (Geno)
Where your located: Woodford, VA
Occupations: full time Mechanic, part time student
About you: I have 3 suits in the works. I have a season 6 RvB Meta suit only a week away from being finished if i could work on it. also have 2 Halo Reach suits in the works. Had to start over on those because people don't know how to drive, so they won't be done for a while now. I've existed in the 405th for a while, I just don't post much, rather just look at other work and admire. Once I get some of my projects finished, I'll finally start a halo 4 suit, and maybe learn how to make it out of foam.
Favorite Conventions: never been to one, hopefully that will change soon.

Hey BladeAK please check the private thread within the southern regiment regarding Alabamians. Hope your pending move to alabama goes very smoothly.

Man it's good to be back, been MIA since 2010. Got my life back on track and i'm starting where I left off with my armoring. My life kinda stopped after DragonCon2009 so people that knew me back then know what I have in my arsenal.

Vrogy's H3 Marine vac armor (Im working on a H3 Marine helmet), My MKVI is just a completed torso, BlueRealm helmet, hand plates, a single boot, and a WIP butt plate. My weapons consist of my H2/H3 Hybrid Sniper Riffle, Magnum, Smick6's Brute Spiker, 2 Plasma Pistols, I'm saving up for an AR raw kit, I HAD a Plasma Rifle but that got demolished at DCon09................ I hope to have my MKVI finished for this years Dcon but that probably wont happen, I'll deffinately have my Marine armor ready to go though!

Name: Most know me as BlacRose, BRI, or Kelly
Where your located: Florida Keys
Occupations: Juggling 3 jobs currently...
About you: I can write a freaking novel at this point.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): DragonCon, Megacon

Name Wade Robinson, or just cyber
Age 16
Where your located Sneads FL
Occupations Bonsai farmer
About you. I like anime, videogames, and all junk food.
Favorite Conventions I have only been to one, ALT*CON in Tallahassee.

Name: Ryan, Whiskey. Nuke, Echo
Where your located: Tennessee
Occupations: Blacksmith
About you. I am a self taught blacksmith who enjoys playing video games and bring back the old crafts,
Favorite Conventions Comic con, Rene fairs

Name: Bea
Where your located: Evans, Ga
Occupations: Highschool
About you: Not too talkative around new people, but I quickly open up. I don't have a job. ( Lazy...sadly ) I play PC games more than anything. Hope to be working on some spartain armor as soon as I can order all the supplies. Usually on skype so that's the easiest way to contact me. ( beatrix.debryan ) I hope we can get along.
Favorite Conventions: Have yet to go to a con. ( No one is really supportive of any hobby's I have ) Hopefully I'll be able to go to Anime weekend Atlanta along with momocon this year :)

-Bea Out

I wanted to say welcome to all the new members that have joined us, we're happy/lucky in having you :)

please make yourself familiar with our regiment and post up your armor, questions, ideas, anything that could make us stronger as a whole.

Name: Morgan Wolfblood (Oscar)
Occupations: Office Manager and amateur photographer
Bio: Creativity and creation has always been at the core of everything I do. For the past 6 years I have visited conventions, photographing the works of cosplayers and admired their skills. I finally am seeing myself with the resources and determination to join the ranks of cosplayers. And I chose to do so with one of my passions, Halo.
Favorite Conventions: Megacon, Metrocon, and I hope to visit Dragoncon

Name: Brittany Clendening
Where you're located: Jacksonville, Gainesville, and Pensacola FL (I move around between these three cities often)
Occupations: Full time student/Chemical engineering intern
About you: I'm studying chemical engineering at the University of Florida. I'm very active in AIChE and try to spend as much free time as I can working on my Halo armor. I'm working on a Mark 6 right now just to get my boots wet. I play a lot of video games including halo and destiny.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you): I go every year to MegaCon and am hoping to get to DragonCon later this year.

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag) James Conason
Age28
Where your located Gulfport, Mississippi
Occupations Landlord
About you. Been interested in doing costuming for years, though have no personal skill at making the armor or props. Love going to cons and gaming. Have a set of armor of Church from Season1 of RvB and his sniper rifle that I have just begun taking to conventions
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you) RTX, Coastcon, Geekonomicon, Mobicon, Mechacon, New Orleans Comic Con, and multiple others.

Name: Alex Roberts
About me: I've been a member of the Georgia Garrison of the 501st Legion for 5 years. My wife was awesome & bought me an Xbox one for Xmas, so I bought The Master Chief Collection. This is my first experience w/ Halo and am really enjoying it! I am starting to look into building a Master Chief and am in the research phase. I am very comfortable working w/ ABS or HIPS, but never used foam. So I'm looking to see what options are out there. I just finished my animated Republic Commando Gregor, so the mrs wants me to take a little break...... but not a long one. ;) Here's a pic of my latest build: gregor.jpg I also have an ANH Stormtrooper & 181st TIE Pilot.

Hello everyone! My name is Jade (my middle name). I'm 28 years old and live in Ladson, SC. For the past few years I have worked as a GM for Papa Johns Pizza, and I am a lover of all things game related. I have set out on a journey to build the props and costumes from my favorite characters in games and comics. Of course I have decided to begin my journey with the most Elite of them all, The Spartan. I have never attended a Con, though I would love to. There arent many close to where I live, and Work limits my traveling abilities. That wont stop me though! I am beginning my MarkVI armor build tonight. Ill be taking lots of photos and posting every step of the way. Im very happy to be here and look forward to talking with all of you eventually!

Hello everyone,

Glad to be here. I look forward to chatting with you, here are a few things about me.

Name: Brandon Dorn
Profession: Post Production Manager at a video production company that specializes in sports
Favorite Hobby: making short films
Favorite part of halo: the campaigns
Favorite Halo: Halo CE
Favorite Video Game: Halo and COD
Other Interests: Hockey, filmmmaking, football, sci-fi movies
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars(ep. 2-6), LOTR, Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, The Matrix

Other: Currently working on Pre-production for a Halo Fan Film.

Name: Rigo
Where your located: Buford GA
Occupations: claims adjuster
About you: new to cos play, have been playing halo for ever now and been wanting to star a armor build. Decided to finally do it. I used to be a body man a body shop manager so fiberglass and bindo are very easy for me to work with. Enjoy working on cars and now on aroma as well. Married with 2 kids.
Favorite Conventions: dragon*con

Name: Matt
About me : I am new to the forums, new to whole cosplay scene...when am not working on cars for a living am playing paintball on the down time...currently working on a halo reach set of armor and hope to finish it before dragon con 2015 this year...first time building any costume and building with pep. Hope to see everyone at Dragon con...will also be attending orlando megacon and tampa comic con in 2016 hopefully...

Name: Dakota Bothun
About me: I'm new to the 405th and costuming started in 2014. Recently attended my first con and absolutely loved every second. I'm going to try to attend every con I can.
Cons: Ocala Comic Con is the only one so far.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back