RTX 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the list so far, based on this thread and the one started in the SW Regiment section. Please let me know if you're not going after all, or know someone i should add. I would like to have an idea of the size for the photoshoot and dinner, plus GrifballHub would like to feature us at their booth (Grifball/Warzone in armor, maybe a mini cosplay contest?).

arma358
AI Blue Fox?
MyrHerder (ODST)
Lvl 25 Magikarp (Spartan IV)
shecosplays (Carolina)
peterthethinker (Rtas 'vadum)
DJ Blue pdx (Voodoo Donut)
Heavenly Fightr (H4 or*H5 Cortana)
sarlume - Sara, Brenden, Marcus, & cousin (Spartan IV, Meta, Caboose)
Purichan/Lillian E.
Flecktarn92 (crewman/Vic)
MJPvt Grif/Ryan G. (Spartan III)
boomshakra
KayPickle JangoFett140/Cody S. (Jun) (+3 for dinner)

From Facebook (let me know if I'm repeating from above):
Dillon M. & Sister (Spartan IV)
Brad T. (3 suits)
Ben C.
Saul P.
Hector A.
Adam G. (photography)
Kate M. (photography)
Alec R. (after-hours only)
Carl M. (after-hours only)

Sent using Tapatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lillian E and Purichan are the same person.

I'm so excited about the size of this list! So much many Spartans.

Are you guys cosplaying all 3 days, just Saturday, what?

Saturday for sure, as a Caboose colored Mark VI SPARTAN, who is in character as Caboose...most of the time. Sunday...well...depends how I feel at the end of Saturday, but fairly likely. Friday, I'll be Dr. Oobleck from RWBY.

A bunch of us are going to start hanging out in armor Saturday, maybe 11, and leading up to the 343 panel at 5. Usually there is a photo shoot in there somewhere, and my friends at GrifballHub want to do something like a Grifball match or Warzone in armor if we can get a group over to the Hub booth. After the con, we're discussing dinner options, also on Saturday, maybe in armor.

Sent using Tapatalk.

Excellent. I'll definitely be cosplaying on Saturday. I may or may not on Friday (should be a good day to just enjoy the con with a smaller crowd) and likely will cosplay on Sunday.

Hi everyone! Sadly Texas will not be accompanying me to RTX (there isn't enough room in our car) But I will be there in Carolina on Saturday! I'm up for a photoshoot but really wanted to catch the Red Vs Blue panel, so we will see how that goes. Hope to see you all there!

Everyone, regrettably I had a change in plans. I wont be able to drop into RTX (see what I did there). Have a blast all! If anyone is going to SDCC Ill see you there!

Friday I will be in civilian clothing, for two reasons.
I would like to see RTX in full and enjoy the sights before (2) I get stopped to take pics with and for peeps. Plus Cortana is hot whew. I will be wearing her Saturday for sure and possibly Sunday.

Lillian E and Purichan are the same person.

I'm so excited about the size of this list! So much many Spartans.

I'm up for a photoshoot but really wanted to catch the Red Vs Blue panel, so we will see how that goes.
Looks like that's 230 per the app, and the 343 panel is at 5, so we'll shoot for photos before all that, I think.

I wont be able to drop into RTX (see what I did there). Have a blast all!
Sorry to hear that. We'll try to get along without you.

Sent using Tapatalk

I think the best time to meet up for me on Saturday would be around 11, because I don't know how long the line/wait for the red vs blue panel will be. Although, the RVB panel will be pretty popular so it isint a definite that I will get in to see it. The 343 panel at 5 would probably work for me, I am really up for anything, so glad there is a great halo group at RTX this year! :)

I was also thinking pre-lunch for the photoshoot. I suppose that'll really but up to Adam though, since he's the one that I assume is taking the photos.

Thanks everyone. I will try to update the roster post tomorrow. / Updated Thurs. 5pm.

Adam has chimed in on a Facebook thread in the Central Texas group; thankfully Magikarp alerted me. I've linked him to this thread, so between the two locations we should be able to coordinate the shoot.

Sent using Tapatalk.

Photoshoot is TODAY! Everybody needs to report to the Griffball Hub booth (adjacent to RT Store) at 11:45am-12:00pm. We will gather there and then move to another location for our photoshoot. If you don't already have your badges get in line for them now, the lines were really long yesterday at all locations, Hilton (next to convention center) was reported to have the 'shortest' lines.

Nice meeting you all! I wasn't even aware of this kinda group until I had a few of you come up to me and ask me if I was a part of it lol. Thanks for including me and informing me of the group. I hope to make a better costume in the near future :3
I was the lightish red gender bent donut.

Glad you could join us Foximusprime welcome to the 405th.

The photographer, Duststorm, told me the pictures will be posted in a week or two. There are panel photos he's obligated to finish first. Sorry it won't be the quick turnaround we get with Adam, but I'm sure they'll be worth it.

In the mean time, check out these photos from Stream.me

171cd0f0ad09bd0827ba84685d67689d.jpg

243a8f1792cf782df3122acd07f82cd5.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk.

Attachments

• 171cd0f0ad09bd0827ba84685d67689d.jpg
    171cd0f0ad09bd0827ba84685d67689d.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 243a8f1792cf782df3122acd07f82cd5.jpg
    243a8f1792cf782df3122acd07f82cd5.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator: