RvB Caboose MkV/Going back to basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritan

With my Odst suit on the temporary backburner due to an art fair, I'm going to be making a Caboose costume from the original season. For the art fair. I know, not normal for there to be a walking presentation, but enough of my jabbering. I already have the helmet done, I pepped the Cod but it was too small... sadly.... and I just started the chest.

woif4.jpg

The helmet compared to my head. Does it seem a little big, or is that just me?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the files I'm using are the MKV_(Insert armor piece)_MOZ files in the 405th Database.

looking good! keep up the good work, more pictures?

Here're your pictures. And thanks!

FS7QL.jpg

Since the front and back are separate files, I did the front first...

Alright, whining time... I still need to figure out what ot do for an undersuit. I know I'm at least going to be wearing a wetsuit. Any suggestions?
Edit: CORRECTION. My mom rejected the wetsuit and said buy a morphsuit. Still up for suggestions.

Alright, I have some more pictures. Also people, I know a few of you are reading this. Please make a little more discussion so I don't have to multi-post.
evowX.jpg

My right Forearm.
1Q1R9.jpg

My left shin and boot.
More pics later when I get them.

Ya buddy! MK.V for da win!
As for the undersuit, since it was halo 1, luckily you don't need to detailed of an undersuit. Under armor works great for this type of stuff. So i would recommend that. If you want to add some more detail, you can sew some craft foam onto it.

Ya buddy! MK.V for da win!
As for the undersuit, since it was halo 1, luckily you don't need to detailed of an undersuit. Under armor works great for this type of stuff. So i would recommend that. If you want to add some more detail, you can sew some craft foam onto it.
Thanks, but I got an OK on a wetsuit... :D

These pictures were taken at the same time as the previous two, but got lost on my dad's phone.
H1zlq.jpg

My left arm.
nfCed.jpg

My stomach plating.

I have some stuff resined, I'll get pics some time today.
EDIT: I wont get the pics... I have to rebuild the chest, as it got wet and horrible disformed.

Freakin' double-posty!

Okay, so I have the pep phase done after much homework and procrastination. Sadly my camera is not available to take pictures. (D:)

Nice to see another MKV build on here. Pep looks great so far. +1sub ;)

Thanks!

Okay, time for problem-solving. I'm having warping issues with my chestpiece as I resin it, and the handplate is just plain warped with no resin applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back