Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

svaningen

i know what to switch the scale of my helmet to i just need some help to find the plce to swtich the scale.

For Pepakura Designer 3.1 (or 3.16) go to “2D Menu”, and down to “Change Scale”. Then go over to “Scale Factor”.

For future referance, read through the thread loinked to in my signature.

Good luck!

Pretty sure there's a sticky with this but:

2DPatternWindow - Change the Scale of Development - Specify the Scale. Then enter your measurement in mm

i know how to scale my helmet the only trouble is that i cant scale it, this is bescause i dont have a menu option say 2D patter window , the only options i have are file, view ,settings,etc.

Pls help

This would have been better posted in the first scaling thread you created, I've merged the two now but in future try to keep it all in one place.

As for your problem, are you using Pepakura Designer or Viewer?

Belakor said:
This would have been better posted in the first scaling thread you created, I've merged the two now but in future try to keep it all in one place.

As for your problem, are you using Pepakura Designer or Viewer?

viewer + sorry for double posting

Last edited by a moderator:
barestfo said:
viewer + sorry for double posting

That's your problem, Viewer doesn't scale. Try downloading the Designer from the Tamasoft site, you wont be able to save without buying a license but you will be able to scale and print with the unlicensed version :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back