Second build - yet another ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero sama

Jr Member
So for the last few weeks i've been unemployed and just going stir crazy sitting around the house and looking for a job. so i decided to start woorking on my next build.

this time around im going of a H3 odst most of the files i'm using on this build come from hughs build thread
stuff021.jpg

first up the tools of the trade
stuff011.jpg

the knee only made one because i plane on make a mold of this and just cast a second one same with the shoulder lower leg and the hip plate
stuff008.jpg

stuff013.jpg

stuff016.jpg

stuff015.jpg

stuff023.jpg

stuff020.jpg

stuff024.jpg

stuff019.jpg

armor001.jpg

armor002.jpg

i also have a helmet and the 2 thighs peped i just havent taken any pics yet.

Welcome to the corp! Btw it isn't just " another ODST build" . Everyones build is special and I believe that every suit that's built has a part of the builders soul in it if ya know what I mean. Kinda like how a samurais katana is his soul.

Great pepping! Also, I totally agree with _Ghost_ on the whole "it isn't just another ODST build". If there's one thing I've seen over and over again on this forum, it's that everyone's armor is different.

update
got the rest of the armor peped total pep time was right around 15 hours give or take. all the parts are resined and are at this moment being rondoed.
here are some pics
armor2secondset009.jpg

armor2secondset005.jpg

low deff odst helmet
armor2secondset006.jpg

low deff scout helmet
armor2secondset008.jpg

armor2secondset010.jpg

and some parts with rondo.

all so because i was board of all the quite out in my work shop. i set this up
armor2secondset012.jpg

it was just an old computer i had laying around the house now how ever its just a big 800 gig mp3 player

more to come

awesome. lucky that you got a PC in your garage, at least you have some entertainment, and a quick way to check if everything looks ok

quick update

all my parts are rondoed and smoothed just waiting for my suplies to make my moldes
pics as soon as i take some

update:

armor2secondset017.jpg

armor2secondset015.jpg

armor2secondset014.jpg

shin, thigh, and chest core in different stages rondo and smoothing.
armor2secondset018.jpg

ODST helmet waiting to be molded
armor2secondset013.jpg

scout helmet mid sanding
armor2secondset016.jpg

the back of my chest plate.
on a different note. im plaining to cast a lot of this aromr in flex foam. so thats why the back of it is covered with a foamie. also that is the ODST tester helmet and low-deff Scout helmet im using i can always add in any details i want later.

on a side note thanks to my work shop computer i have redecovered how awesome .38 Special is

rock on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back