Shoulder Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyphen

ok so i'm noticing ion screen cap a dog tag like patch on the shoulder of teh odst armor. does anyone have info on this?

This is what you mean correct?

screenshot20091110at704.png

screenshot20091110at709.png

1ManBattalion did some quite a while ago (Feb last year), you could try PMing him. Not sure if anyone else did them... I'll be doing my own shortly but they'll probably be one offs

If you bought the Special Edition pack of Halo Wars(like i did) you would receive a UNSC Spirit of fire Shoulder patch like this
Sof_logo.jpg

Shade has one of the med-ref patches as his avatar. Not sure how accurate it is to the ingame model.

I found this link but I don't do the whole espanol thing and I'm too lazy to plug it into a translator.

Here's the translation of the patch on the link (according to the person that created it)

Line 1. His name (Father's Last name, Mother's Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial) --> That's how its done in Latin America

Line 2. Social Security Number (In his case he used part of his national ID number)

Line 3. Blood Type

Line 4a. Gender + Helmet size

Line 4b. Status (His states TRAINING)

Line 5. (With the red background) Any medical conditions

The symbol at the end of those 2 lines indicates the religion

Line 6. Military Division and his telephone number. I don't see those 2 on the original patch.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back