Space marine Pepa Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallsull

Hello

I tried to look for some pepakura files for Space marine , but not much luck. i Found some bits at http://www.pepakuravault.com/page16.php with not much luck as some of the pieces were missing
I would really like to start doing my own Space marine armor but want to find all the files first.

Thank you

Hello

I tried to look for some pepakura files for Space marine , but not much luck. i Found some bits at http://www.pepakuravault.com/page16.php with not much luck as some of the pieces were missing
I would really like to start doing my own Space marine armor but want to find all the files first.

Thank you

I found a thread on here that someone was doing a Space Marine build. When I find it again I will tag it to here. WH40K rocks!!!

After much deliberation and thinking I have finally come to a decision on what my next build will be, a veteran space marine from Warhammer 40K. And after even more thinking I have decided for my marine to be a member of the space wolves chapter, for those unfamiliar with the franchise, these are basically 8 foot tall angry space vikings.
This time I will be using foam instead of Pepakura + glass like my spartan build, this will cut down the weight and allow for very nice curves that are common in Space Marine armour.
I plan to get the suit to be as close to the actual size of a marine as possible, so I am aiming for a scale of 2.3 metres in height, somewhat ambitious :)

Obviously for such a massive build it will take me some time to gather materials, prototype some parts, find reference images and draw out templates but today I drew out a quick plan of what I want it to look like:
View attachment 17935

And the colour scheme:
View attachment 17936

I'm also learning blacksmithing and metal casting, so I might even use these skills for some parts of the marine build.
Stay tuned :D

Check out this thread. It's a Space Wolves build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back