Spike Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.

x117anubis

Jr Member
so i was up late last night and i got boared and decided to make something but i only had three pages of card stock left so it was perfect for a grenade i went with the spike grenade because it looks the coolist so i peped it and added some steelspikes and a leather band on the handle and here it is.

[attachment=11137:spike grenade.jpg]

[attachment=11138:spike grenade 2.jpg]

alright so tell me what you think.

Wow that just screams awesome or would it be explode with awesome... Anyways that's pretty awesome stuff.

Very well made although it's TINY, even by human standards (ingame it's like 3ft O.O). I'd love to see you remake these a little bit larger. This is about right when scaled to human size: http://nikon.bungie.org/bwu/images/udpate_whatsthebigdeal.jpg Keep in mind you get a lot bigger when in armor, so while this may look a little big it evens out with those armored gloves and full suit on.

Cheers,

Kensai

now all you need to do is get a metal container with gunpowder in it and put it in teh center of the grenade,surround it with a iron oxide and ******* mixter and put a blasting cap on the tip of the grenade.

put a few sparklers through the tip of the grenade.

Wht happens when you throw it is when it hits, the blasting cap explodes, lighting the sparklers, witch in turn lights the thermite mixture(burning at 4,000-4,500 degrees fahrienheit) and then procedes to ingnite the gunpowder,spraying shrapnel and extremely hot thermight everywhere!!!!

Note: Dont do this. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

im not stupid enough to actually give you the mixing ratios and the other ingediant that you need, and hopefully your not stupid enough to try to figure it out on your own.

Cheers!!!

nynjamasta said:
now all you need to do is get a metal container with gunpowder in it and put it in teh center of the grenade,surround it with a iron oxide and ******* mixter and put a blasting cap on the tip of the grenade.

Wht happens when you throw it is when it hits, the blasting cap explodes, lighting the sparklers, witch in turn lights the thermite mixture(burning at 4,000-4,500 degrees fahrienheit) and then procedes to ingnite the gunpowder,spraying shrapnel and extremely hot thermight everywhere!!!!

im not stupid enough to actually give you the mixing ratios and the other ingediant that you need, and hopefully your not stupid enough to try to figure it out on your own.

Cheers!!!

Maybe Saltpeter? :D

-Spartan-Sauce

Last edited by a moderator:
Utterly amazing job, man.

Looks like you punches hte tv (whilst playing halo 3) and when you pulled your hand back out, that was in it.

Yet again, it's a truly amazing job.

nynjamasta said:

Cheers!!!

wow i should try this.... if only i knew where to get any of these materials. oh well guess im off to the black market:)

Adam Anderson said:
wow i should try this.... if only i knew where to get any of these materials. oh well guess im off to the black market:)

Bring back enough for one, two, or maybe seven more ima have some fun :)<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back