Stuck: Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolantDegree

I just recently was given a set of armor from a friend who no longer needed it. Everything fits on the me with the exception of the helmet. I can get it partially around my head but it seems that the sides are just a little too thin. Is there any way I could adjust the helmet (i.e. sanding it down) without the need of creating a new helmet.

I just recently was sold a set of armor from a friend who no longer needed it. Everything fits on the me with the exception of the helmet. I can get it partially around my head but it seems that the sides are just a little too thin. Is there any way I could adjust the helmet (i.e. sanding it down) without the need of creating a new helmet.

Where is it getting stuck? Is it on the entry or are the walls inside the helmet too tight? Which helmet is it? Do you have pics?

It's on the sides of the lower part of the helmet
IMG_1083.JPG

I've seen a few people section off the back of the helmet to allow for a person's head to fit into the helmet. It might help but if the helmet is to small then there isn't much that can be done that I'm aware of, to fix that

good news is that I sanded a little of it down on the inside and after using a ski mask I was able to easily slide it over my head. So thanks guys!

Yeah, you can just sand it down or best - use a dremmel.

If you already made it - nice and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back