TASM 2 suit struggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask this here because this community is far more accepting and talkative then that of our sister forum The RPF.

I could really use the help of anyone here who has experience with both Spandex (and other synthetic stretch fabrics) and screen printing. I am trying to figure out the best way to achieve the brick/honeycomb pattern across the entire Amazing Spiderman 2 costume. I have followed a thread on the RPF which is quite helpful but not at all detailed (I good with visuals so I can pick apart the process from those photos). What has me truly screwed is that damn pattern. What do you use to print/paint it onto the fabric so it can still stretch? If it can be achieved in the film then its possible to replicate it for cosplay. If someone knows anything please, please, please let me know and point me in right direction

Okay, so I found a solution on my own thanks to a Youtube search. Now another question if anyone is actually reading this.

Where in the Sydney area do I buy liquid latex in a variety of colours? I need something close to a marine blue but I will be happy if I can just get the name of an Australian distributer for the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back