The Helmet of Lord Kallig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels of Shadow

Hello again 405th. One again I come to you seeking help with an obscure piece of armour. I speak of the helmet worn by Sith lord Kallig. After getting into The Old Republic, it has reignited my love for Star Wars. I plan to purchase an ultrasabers custom lightsaber sometime in the future, but what good is a saber without a Sith to wield it. Now taking into account my obsession with warhammer 40k and the Adeptus Astartes (specifically the Dark Angels) when I saw Lord Kallig's helmet I knew I wanted it. So if a wonderful person could make a pep for it, I am sure that I will not be the only one to utilise it.

This is Lord Kallig.
Kalligghost.jpg

I think it would be a good helmet to start with, before I have a go at a actual Astartes helmet.

Me and my housemate make some mock up lightsabers to practice with until we get our Ultrasabers. After a bit of modding they are in no way attractive, and are very heavy, but they are close to the right size. I am still sore from my saberstaff splitting in two and attacking myself by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back