Tk's Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

thingking2

my first one lemme know what you think and if im doing anything wrong that you can see

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

still working on it im using the bondo glass style

Pretty good. Can't tell if they're scaled right, though. You'd have to post some pics of it up against your body.

They all look pretty good cept the center equipment piece looks a little lopsided but its nothing a little bondo cant fix :D

thanks for the support fellas im actually letting the pieces cure now im not quite sure on how to coat the outside cuz i see alot of peoples who you can still see the points and personally i want it a little smoother more soft not such hard lines in spots if you have any ideas pls feel free to let me kno

p.s. how do you do the achievement thing i get such a kick out of it

Thanks for the sizing pic for people who want to see how it fits. I actually stole the gif from someone on the forums but to make one you can go here: www.technology-ninja.com this link isnt for the animated ones but you can easily animate your own at this webiste: http://www.gifninja.com/ by taking the picture of the achievment you got from the first site and a blank image and it should look like this
help.gif
Bad grammar lol sposed to be Learned how to make an Achievment but oh well :( hope this helps lol

heres some new pics of the armor after bondo i am gonna have to agree that bondo is an art i found a pretty good way to put on the bondo smoothly atleast bondo glass im using a playing card as you can see some used cards in a tub in the pics

lemme know what you think any advice anything

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

and heres more im not quite sure how many pics i can put up so i only put 4 heres more

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

i went ahead and put some more bondo on to round out the tops and anyu flat spots or dips holes etc

lemme know your opinions they are greatly aprreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back