To All The 405 Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST 4793

You know who you are,

Now I know that this is going piss someone off but I really have to get this off my chest the 405th is a great site and I would post alot more and be so much more into it if it wasent for all the losers on this site what I mean as far as losers?? well the people who just POST to POST people who act like they are the 405th police they are not mods they are lonely losers that sit home and HAVE to reply to every post and complain about what someone else wrote for example " did you see what he said in the post before???" or this post is over 30 days and its the 32nd day ' your nercro posting' if you check their post history its more bitching on a noob or someone else then really adding positive to the forum....come people get a life if you think that by playing a MOD your going to become one I don't think that's how it works IF you think your going to get a free helmet or something Nope sorry Its not going to happen. New people that join the site and get jumped on by you losers that sit home have no life but police the 405th it really makes it not fun for the new guys this site has lots of rules and I know rules need to be in place for it to run smooth BUT come on give a noob a chance is it really that big of a deal if he or she post on the 32nd day or so????? if playing the Internet police is all you have in life please look in the mirror and get a life lets the MODS do their job if they see a problem with it they will get involved like ive seen plenty of times that's there job let THEM do it NOT the wannabe's!!!! Maybe a post that died a few weeks ago and a new member might have some new info or help about the post its better they should just be quiet??? thats stupid what they might have to say or contribute that might really even help YOU!!!! AND alot of time when I'm siting in my patrol truck waiting on a call I go on the 405th forum on my blackberry and for all you little kids that play 405 police from mommy's house and don't have a black berry you don't see and cant see and read everything and might post or respond to a thread that was already answered in the post or something to the like get over it. all I'm trying to say is the 405th is a great site and I thank that I'm a part of it. their is alot of very talented people on here and the 405th HAS MODS let them be the ones to say what's right and what's wrong if you want to be a school teacher and grade someone's post or writing go to school and become one!!! on the 405th just be a member and help a fellow member out dont think because you have over five thousand posts your the MAN cause your not the mods are respect them let them do THEIR jobs!!! be a friend FIRST!!!!!

Not the way to go about this... If you have a problem with how people are acting report the post(s) or PM a Mod/Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back